Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raptos vs Warriors. Game 1 rewatch. Tuesday March 17th. 7:30 pm Eastern. 4:30 Pacific.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    Felt good to just relax, watch a game and have a couple beers.
    I don't know how many people actually watched but if there's interest i will make another thread for game 2 and maybe watch it Thursday at a agreed upon time.
    If no one is down ill just watch on mine own and forgo the thread
    I wasn't able to join ya for game-time tonight... but it was nice to know that it was happening.

I'm ever the optimist... but something about game 2 has me at least temporarily concerned.
    Could be tight. Feel like it could come down to the last seconds. Here's hoping the Raps can pull out the W.

But if not -- AS EVER -- maintain the hope, maintain the faith.

Things'll work out.

IN UJIRI WE TRUST

(...and not some racist, asshole, history of insurance-defrauding, cop.... but I'm getting ahead of myself.)

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

I wasn't able to join ya for game-time tonight... but it was nice to know that it was happening.

I'm ever the optimist... but something about game 2 has me at least temporarily concerned.
      Could be tight. Feel like it could come down to the last seconds. Here's hoping the Raps can pull out the W.

But if not -- AS EVER -- maintain the hope, maintain the faith.

Things'll work out.

IN UJIRI WE TRUST

(...and not some racist, asshole, history of insurance-defrauding, cop.... but I'm getting ahead of myself.)
      After game 1 I expect a big game from Kawhi. Waiting for Klay to bust out too

Comment

Feels like something historic happening. Just a feeling ....

Comment

HogieTime wrote: View Post

There's no way they are coming back from that. Giannis let them win game 3 but he's too determined, Bucks will have the momentum and take the series in 5 games probably
          The funny thing is that I was actually watching game 6...because of course, sportsnet put games 3 and 6 back to back. Wouldn't it be nice if the networks got together and showed a whole series in a row? I guess I could just pvr everything....again.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post

The funny thing is that I was actually watching game 6...because of course, sportsnet put games 3 and 6 back to back. Wouldn't it be nice if the networks got together and showed a whole series in a row? I guess I could just pvr everything....again.
            I saw some of that game 6 as well before I decided to go to bed. I was thinking the same thing that they should actually show the whole series. Just one game a night instead of random games on random nights. I think people would get into that.

Comment

Why does when NBA tv Canada show Raptors "classic" games they always show the same ones. The game where the raps best the Bulls, or against the grizzlies. They always play the same games. Play some playoff games. Even old ones. Like man switch it up, there are basketball fans going crazy for variety lol. We have 25 years worth of games to pick from.

Comment

Might there be some sports tv executives lurking in the republic?

Comment

Gasol was the Raptors best player in Game 1. He was a beast defensively.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

Might there be some sports tv executives lurking in the republic?

Dang wont the players be tired with no break day in between games? 🙄

I hate the 8pm start though. 7pm atleast for me.

Comment

Working...
                    X