Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raptos vs Warriors. Game 1 rewatch. Tuesday March 17th. 7:30 pm Eastern. 4:30 Pacific.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane
    replied
    I'm gonna be so mad if Durant clowns us. I think fans take GS and their desire to 7-peat, too lightly. How much do you think Durant gets to re-sign in GS?

Leave a comment:

• Tmac2darak
    replied
    Just have a feeling, being free of Giannis, Siakim is going to have a huge game.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Must. Win. Game. Lowry better show up.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    007 wrote: View Post
    I might not be able to watch it at this exact time, but I will make sure to fully relive it in my head starting at 4:30
    We can change up time depending on how many people want to watch and what works for everyone.
    I just choose that time cause its what would be a regular tip off.
    Suggestions welcome

Leave a comment:

replied
    I might not be able to watch it at this exact time, but I will make sure to fully relive it in my head starting at 4:30

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    and I just noticed it was supposed to be Golden State in Toronto tonight. That game got dropped by ESPN. And then CoVid happened. Just sayin'

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    Is this going to be on the networks? or we all stream it at the same time? Man, seeing a game thread brought such a smile to my face. Thanks berta
    No i was thinking just all stream at the same time. I have league pass so you can access them through there.
    Anyone who doesnt maybe someone can share a reputable streaming site for those who dont have L.P
    Last edited by bertarapsfan; Tue Mar 17, 2020, 12:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    Is this going to be on the networks? or we all stream it at the same time? Man, seeing a game thread brought such a smile to my face. Thanks berta

Leave a comment:

• Raptos vs Warriors. Game 1 rewatch. Tuesday March 17th. 7:30 pm Eastern. 4:30 Pacific.

Lets show Rona whose boss and rewatch a championship series.
    Starting tomorrow with game 1.
    Tune in and watch with your fellow RR's and relive greatness.
    Who will win?
    Who will be FMVP?
    Will Masai have an altercation with a police officer?
    Find out next on Rona Republic!!
Working...
X