Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raptors vs Warriors. Game 2 Rewatch. Thursday March 19th 2020. 8:00pm Eastern. 6:00pm Mountain. 5:00pm Pacific

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors vs Warriors. Game 2 Rewatch. Thursday March 19th 2020. 8:00pm Eastern. 6:00pm Mountain. 5:00pm Pacific

The raps take a 1-0 lead into a game 2 match up.
    Pascal, Marc and FVV had a big game 1 to help lead the raptors to victory in the first NBA finals game held outside of the United States

K.D remains out with coronavirus
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

As The Great One mentioned, you can get NBA League pass for free for a month right now so you can watch the old games there. Don't need a credit card or anything, just your email.

Comment

HogieTime wrote: View Post
      As The Great One mentioned, you can get NBA League pass for free for a month right now so you can watch the old games there. Don't need a credit card or anything, just your email.
      That's awesome

Comment

Crazy I tried the free trial and it didnt work for me. Kept saying play on app. When I went to their I had to fill in my email and password again which sent me back and it just kept me going in circles.

Comment

Tmac2darak wrote: View Post
          Crazy I tried the free trial and it didnt work for me. Kept saying play on app. When I went to their I had to fill in my email and password again which sent me back and it just kept me going in circles.
          That's odd, no problems for me on my Xbox

Comment

This was a great idea berta but might I suggest we take it up for the stretch where tsn and sportsnet are going to show all the games again? In a row? If you want, I can take the hit of doing the first Magic game. As long as it doesn't factor into end of the year stats

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
              This was a great idea berta but might I suggest we take it up for the stretch where tsn and sportsnet are going to show all the games again? In a row? If you want, I can take the hit of doing the first Magic game. As long as it doesn't factor into end of the year stats
              ya i pretty much abandoned this when they announced they were going to air the entire run. Ya lets get the entire stretch going going Jclaw!
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
              X