Greatest Raptors Reg Season Performances of All Time Bracket Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greatest Raptors Reg Season Performances of All Time Bracket Challenge

Great idea from The Raptors official site here...
    If one could find all these games, this could certainly kill some time.

https://www.nba.com/raptors/greatest...l-time-bracket

Took a quick glance.. it seems its more about individual performances and not team performances. If we're doing something like that here.. I'd go with team performances.

Would easily add the Dallas come back game from this year as one of my nominations.

Also the LA Laker game post Rudy Gay trade. Everyone felt that was going to be a blow out loss but we gutted out a win, and then became perennial contenders soon after. It was the beginning of greatness.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
      Took a quick glance.. it seems its more about individual performances and not team performances. If we're doing something like that here.. I'd go with team performances.

Would easily add the Dallas come back game from this year as one of my nominations.

Also the LA Laker game post Rudy Gay trade. Everyone felt that was going to be a blow out loss but we gutted out a win, and then became perennial contenders soon after. It was the beginning of greatness.

Yeah, initially I thought it was team-oriented as well, which I think would perhaps interest me a little more... As is the case with our current squad -- more down with the team game than any one individual. That said, I'm down with this for the time being... maybe they'll roll that one out next... Got some time on their hands -- and ours.

Haven't had time to dig into it yet though, still spending most of every day connecting with friends/loved ones, texting, phoning and such. Time is flying so far. See how long that feeling lasts...

Comment

the most striking thing is seeing Kawhi's winner against Portland. Just hearing Hubie & co go out of his way to count the bounces (1..2..3..4 times) was such unbelievable foreshadowing. Even to see Kawhi do a semi crunch in the corner waiting for it to drop.

Comment

Working...
        X