• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game 4 Playoffs Round 1: Toronto Raptors @ Orlando Magic Tonight 8PM TSN

Couldnt find the old Thread so made this

Time to put the dagger in.
    Gotta stay aggressive go to the net.
    Eventually we'll get the calls. Thankfully no Tony Brothers or Scott Foster tonight. To me Brothers was the only reason the score was close in game 3.
    I know their doing fine now but going forward they need FVV & DG to get their heads together. Need their contributions.
    Vuch broke out last game(thx again to Brothers calls on Gasol) but I thought Serge stepped up a little better against him later in game.
    Could really use OG against TRoss.
    Saying that I think were pretty confident this series is over.

What you say?

Kia Nurse:

“Game 3 in a nutshell: Raps with a big start, Spicy P in beast mode, and a pesky Magic team that refused to go away. Lowry’s gutsy play to grab the offensive rebound with 20 seconds left took me back to UConn practices. Coach Auriemma loved to constantly remind us: “one rebound can lose you a game”. Once again coach, you were right… should’ve told the Magic.”

Kate Beirness:

“What I remember from this game was Terrence Ross doing everything possible (including a ridiculous half-court shot) to beat his former team, but this was the Pascal Siakam show! Thanks to Spicy P’s clutch buckets and shutdown D, home court advantage back to Toronto!”

Josh Lewenberg:

“When Leonard left in free agency the Raptors were confident Siakam was ready to inherit the lead role. This game was 1 of the reasons why. With Kawhi having an off night (we later found out he was ill) Pascal was brilliant. From MIP to playoff hero. This was his coming out party.”

Jack Armstrong:

“Road defence is key, and it was on display in Game 3, limiting Magic to 93 points on 36% shooting. On a night that Kawhi struggled being under the weather, Pascal Siakim was brilliant and the floor spacing improved with Danny Green & Norm Powell combining for five 3’s.”

Rod Black:

“The Pascal Siakam Official Coming Out Playoff Party. Yes, Kawhi had an off game by his standards. Yes, defences tightened for this critical Game 3 showdown. Yes, the Magic just wouldn't stop biting at the Raptors heels. And yes, Kyle had the swoop and steal highlight of the night... but this was undeniably the Siakam Show. Defying anyone who thought his incredibly improved season was an illusion. This might have been the night when Google Nest was inspired to say “Looking good P”.”

Leo Rautins:

“I think we saw the Raps future in Game 3! And I’m not talking the 2019 run...but today! Kawhi was sicker than anyone let on, so the boys had to step up! Siakam played like an all star & Kyle came up big - and it wasn’t a bucket!! And the key to it all - the D that continues to scare opponents and carry them to victory!”
    Last edited by Tmac2darak; Mon Mar 23, 2020, 03:06 PM.

Nice job on the thread! If you want to use the original thread next time you can just use the advanced search. That's what I did.

Comment

HogieTime wrote: View Post
      Nice job on the thread! If you want to use the original thread next time you can just use the advanced search. That's what I did.
      👍👌💪

Comment

YouTube is playing at 8 Raptors Sixers round 2 game 7? How? It's still round one?

Comment

TSN just had 'the shot' as part of their plays of the decade - I could watch that over and over and over

Comment

Remember if you're watching other then TSN pregame, half will be longer.
            TSN is longer I mean

Comment

Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
              TSN just had 'the shot' as part of their plays of the decade - I could watch that over and over and over
              What shot?

Comment

HogieTime wrote: View Post
                YouTube is playing at 8 Raptors Sixers round 2 game 7? How? It's still round one?
                I'm really confused.

Comment

Here we go......

Comment

Crap bad start. This series going 7

Why can't Raptors do things easy.

7-0 magic.
                    Last edited by Tmac2darak; Mon Mar 23, 2020, 08:15 PM.

Comment

https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/...ghnuts/sn-amp/
                      Raptors’ Serge Ibaka scolds teammate for eating doughnuts

Comment

Kawhi spin slam... gorgeous

Comment

Tmac2darak wrote: View Post
                          Crap bad start. This series going 7

Why can't Raptors do things easy.

7-0 magic.
                          Foster, Brothers, Zarba. NBA hates the Raptors.

Comment

Raptors will need to tighten up the defense in the 2nd quarter

Comment

11 pt lead

Comment

Working...
                              X