Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 NBA Playoffs Round 2: Toronto Raptors vs  Philadelphia 76ers. 

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phew!!! .... I need a commercial break. How you boys doin??

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
      Phew!!! .... I need a commercial break. How you boys doin??

Comment

Gonzz wrote: View Post
        Pretty sure I made the comment that Brothers and Davis in one game was 2 negatives. 2 negatives make a positive. This game is in the bag.
        Gonzz! You’re herezzzz!

Welcomzzz!!

Comment

Pascal’s gotta hit those

Comment

Klutch Kawhi

Comment

Madness. Basketball is on hold and the Toronto parks closed all the amenities so can’t play my second fav pastime, disc golf.
              All things will pass. Keeping active throwing discs in an empty park. Working on extra distance.

Comment

Madness. Basketball is on hold and the Toronto parks closed all the amenities so can’t play my second fav pastime, disc golf.
                All things will pass. Keeping active throwing discs in an empty park. Working on extra distance.
                Time’s is tough.
                disc golf... do you use a small disc for that? Or a reg frisbee? My buddy was raving about this thing called a zipchip last year... very small frisbee, pocketable anywhere. They were sold out for ages and ages. Might try and get one for the summer, assuming we’ll be let out doors again...

Comment

Raps looking great so far

Comment

Mike Scott and his fucking headband

Comment

I’m getting this thread up to sixteen pages ... I don’t give a fuuuuk

Comment

Toronto playing that extra large lineup. Gasol at Center Serg at the 4 .

Comment

Green was so much better in the regular season

Comment

Toronto playing that extra large lineup. Gasol at Center Serg at the 4 .
                            Gotta find a way to stop the moose.

Comment

If basketball returns, these guys are gonna miss Jimmy Butler.

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Time’s is tough.
                                disc golf... do you use a small disc for that? Or a reg frisbee? My buddy was raving about this thing called a zipchip last year... very small frisbee, pocketable anywhere. They were sold out for ages and ages. Might try and get one for the summer, assuming we’ll be let out doors again...
                                They are smaller and heavier and super high tech. Cost about 25:00 Canadian. Haven’t used the regular frisbees since the early eighties.

Comment

Working...
                                X