Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 NBA Playoffs Round 2: Toronto Raptors vs  Philadelphia 76ers. 

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

Bitter Knicks fans "Dammit - only little to no symptoms"
    😱😱😱

Comment

The Game 7 buzzer beater was iconic. But the Game 4 dagger 3 over Embiid imo was the biggest shot in Raptors history.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Saw some of those young KLow images from a 14/15 game shown earlier tonight. He has been through so much with this franchise. Couldn’t be happier for a guy.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post

Whoa!!! What are these images?!

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
            The Game 7 buzzer beater was iconic. But the Game 4 dagger 3 over Embiid imo was the biggest shot in Raptors history.
            That’s not untrue. To mix sports metaphors, maybe this shot was the Alomar home run and the game 7 shot is Carter’s. I guess it all depends whether it would have been tougher to come back down 3-1 or to win in overtime after losing momentum.

Comment

We coming home. Time to crush!!!

Comment

You guys are crazy. As great as it was, we were even up by one when he took that shot... We had the lead.

It was huge, sure ... amazing shot, all important shot -- his *second* most important shot as a Raptor --- and yes, it prevented them from *maybe* coming back, (we still would've had a whole minute for Kawhi to save us again regardless, which I would expect him to do)

But NO --- it does not trump The Shot. The Silencer. The Dagger.

Even the rest of the NBA will debate The Shot as one of the biggest shots in the entire history of the NBA ... for us to argue otherwise is absolutely absurd. With all due respect.

The only Game 7 Series-clinching buzzer beater in the history of the NBA.

You guys have been cooped up too long ; )
                Last edited by GOLDBLUM; Sat Mar 28th, 2020, 10:46 PM.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post

That’s not untrue. To mix sports metaphors, maybe this shot was the Alomar home run and the game 7 shot is Carter’s. I guess it all depends whether it would have been tougher to come back down 3-1 or to win in overtime after losing momentum.
                  The Great One is RRs Stephan A.

Comment

Watching these games makes me miss Kawhi even more. I love Pascal as much as the next guy but there's something so reassuring in giving Kawhi the ball and living with the result win lose or draw. I remember not being stressed at all this whole playoff run aside from game 7 against the sixers and game 2 and 3 against the bucks. I just felt so calm about everything.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                      Watching these games makes me miss Kawhi even more. I love Pascal as much as the next guy but there's something so reassuring in giving Kawhi the ball and living with the result win lose or draw. I remember not being stressed at all this whole playoff run aside from game 7 against the sixers and game 2 and 3 against the bucks. I just felt so calm about everything.
                      I marvel at him, absolutely... But I'd really look forward to seeing us in the postseason this year and seeing how we play as a team without him. Guys in these series were *understandably* incredibly deferential to their superstar. The rest of the team from midway through the Bucks series on, through to this season have had the confidence of Champions. Freddy, Norm, Serge, Kyle, Pascal... play with so much more assurance than they ever had during this Philly series and prior. Kawhi taught them how to win. I'd love to see now how much they learned, and to see them execute Nick's system in the postseason. I have hope that over the course of a series they'd find the confidence to keep their offense afloat, to hit shots generated off of great movement, and for the defense to stifle.

This is the series where Kawhi did it all.

Ok... and the Bucks series...

Ok... the guy does it all.

But I'm looking forward to seeing what they can do without him.

Comment

• Gonzz wrote: View Post
                        McCaw gets a penalty while getting sandwiched. First McCaw non garbage minutes.
                        So considering what eventually happened, we could say that McCaw turned around the post season and was a prime reason for our chip and should be given regular rotation minutes for the next season?

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

So considering what eventually happened, we could say that McCaw turned around the post season and was a prime reason for our chip and should be given regular rotation minutes for the next season?
                          McCaw reminds me of a leaf player in the past who couldn’t dribble or shoot but was pesky on defence and pissing off opposing teams was his main talent.

Comment

McCaw reminds me of a leaf player in the past who couldn’t dribble or shoot but was pesky on defence and pissing off opposing teams was his main talent.
                            Darcy Tucker played RW lol

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Darcy Tucker played RW lol
                              Right on! Mr clutch and grab.

Comment

Right on! Mr clutch and grab.
                                Anyone on the New Jersey devils

Comment

Working...
                                X