Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rewatch of Raps-Sixers Game 7 (here's a tip, don't leave your seats to beat traffic)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We were fouled about 5 times on that last play... and nothing.

Comment

I'm thinking that Nurse would've used his challenge on the Gasol block/charge against Embiid - if not, he would've used it on the grab by Reddick on Kawhi

Comment

This was when I read the score as Philly 89 - Raptors 86 with 24 seconds to play and Philly having the ball. I can't tell you the swing of emotions when my daughter said "I think you read that wrong"

Comment

Matt and Leo have no idea how right they are

Comment

Another Kawhi ft miss costing a championship?
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Just noticed that Kyle had the game ball - think Kawhi got it?

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                This was when I read the score as Philly 89 - Raptors 86 with 24 seconds to play and Philly having the ball. I can't tell you the swing of emotions when my daughter said "I think you read that wrong"
                Oh my gaw

Comment

He stay?
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

Greatest shot of all time.

(Jerry West #2)

Comment

I just remember yelling "did it count?!...did it count?!" over and over. I couldn't believe the basketball gods would let that shot be released before the buzzer

Comment

How crazy is it that the biggest shot in the history of the league --- and certainly in the history of our franchise --- and then the most devastating miss in franchise history -- both came in game 7s at the buzzer against Philly??

Vince going to that graduation .... while I understand where his heart was at ... was pretty childish.

It took the Raps another 18 years to become adults ... and to graduate, they had to take that same road through Philly.

And in the end...

They were Champs.

Comment

I'm spent watching that. Can't believe the Raps still went and took care of the Bucks..and then the Warriors

Comment

We really need to find the original game thread. The tension leading up to game time was something else.

Comment

Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                              Just noticed that Kyle had the game ball - think Kawhi got it?
                              Nope, Kyle always grabs important game balls; not the first he has by far. I can almost guarantee he has them all (if the Hall doesn't request them)

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
                                He stay?
                                Too soon

Comment

Working...
                                X