Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything 2020 Offseason

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Maury wrote: View Post

    If I was a Cavs fan I would feel pretty hopeless right now. Seems like they're going to have to wait out Love and Drummond, but Garland and Sexton aren't the best duo to look forward to.
    Maybe the Cavs can flip him at next year trade deadline to a contender for cap filler and a pick/young guy. They got him for pennys on the dollar it doesnt seem that bad of a move IMO. They dont have any young C he is taking minutes away from and they wernt going to sign anyone this summer anyways. Dont think its bad assest management
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

    Comment


    • planetmars wrote: View Post
      Andre Drummond has picked up his option and will not be a free agent. No surprise since he's making over $28M and has really no market. I'm still also not sure what Cleveland was thinking when they made that trade.
      I wonder what Demars plans are. Him and drummond both have the P.O and were the top names that could be had. Although there was speculation that both would have to take pay cuts and now with the cap drop thats even more likely
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

      Comment


      • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

        I wonder what Demars plans are. Him and drummond both have the P.O and were the top names that could be had. Although there was speculation that both would have to take pay cuts and now with the cap drop thats even more likely
        There was a report in March where Chris Haynes had indicated that DeMar would opt out of his contract if he could not get an extension signed with the Spurs:
        https://sports.yahoo.com/sources-de-...004545646.html

        Covid might have messed up those plans. Not too many teams with cap space this summer.. and the ones that do are all bad teams like Atlanta, Detroit, Phoenix and Charlotte. Detroit is always interesting because of Casey. They just got a new GM though and I'm not sure if Casey is even safe. Miami is the only decent team with cap space but they want to go after Giannis and will not rock their 2021 cap space.

        So if DeMar opts out I could see him playing for a crappy team.

        Comment


        • planetmars wrote: View Post

          There was a report in March where Chris Haynes had indicated that DeMar would opt out of his contract if he could not get an extension signed with the Spurs:
          https://sports.yahoo.com/sources-de-...004545646.html

          Covid might have messed up those plans. Not too many teams with cap space this summer.. and the ones that do are all bad teams like Atlanta, Detroit, Phoenix and Charlotte. Detroit is always interesting because of Casey. They just got a new GM though and I'm not sure if Casey is even safe. Miami is the only decent team with cap space but they want to go after Giannis and will not rock their 2021 cap space.

          So if DeMar opts out I could see him playing for a crappy team.
          Yup. Fingers crossed he goes to Detroit and uses their cap space thus leaving FVV to stay in Toronto.

          Comment


          • Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post

            Yup. Fingers crossed he goes to Detroit and uses their cap space thus leaving FVV to stay in Toronto.
            I know money is money but if you were FVV, would you take your young family to Detroit and leave a winning situation where your family is happy in Toronto?

            Comment


            • Demar blake and Casey could actually make a pretty good 2nd round exit team for 2 seasons. Maybe around where the Pacers are right now as their ceiling.
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

              Comment


              • G__Deane wrote: View Post

                I know money is money but if you were FVV, would you take your young family to Detroit and leave a winning situation where your family is happy in Toronto?
                Fred is a smart guy and also seems to be very family-oriented. I think if the difference in $ is significant he would go for sure, but if it's in the same ballpark, he'll probably weigh the quality of life and other factors and stick around.
                2019 NBA Champions. Glad to have doubted the doubters.

                Comment


                • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                  Demar blake and Casey could actually make a pretty good 2nd round exit team for 2 seasons. Maybe around where the Pacers are right now as their ceiling.
                  Nah Raptors right now would steam roll DeMar Blake and Casey. Fuckin return of the team elbow jumper bricks, Blake takes the role of 2012 Rudy gay
                  It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                  Comment


                  • Maury wrote: View Post

                    If I was a Cavs fan I would feel pretty hopeless right now. Seems like they're going to have to wait out Love and Drummond, but Garland and Sexton aren't the best duo to look forward to.
                    The NBA tends to reward the truly hopeless franchises. I see the Cavs getting bailed out AGAIN, to the tune of several number 1 picks

                    Comment


                    • LJ2 wrote: View Post

                      The NBA tends to reward the truly hopeless franchises. I see the Cavs getting bailed out AGAIN, to the tune of several number 1 picks
                      Maybe lebron goes back when Anthony Davis comes here in FA .... to play with Giannis
                      Last edited by G__Deane; Wed Jun 24th, 2020, 10:59 AM.

                      Comment


                      • JV's a UFC fighter now?

                        Mamba Mentality

                        Comment


                        • Stephen A said Booker is "wasting" his best years in Phoenix. Asked where he'd like to see him go? New York. Lmao.

                          Mamba Mentality

                          Comment


                          • Whoa.....this just blew my mind. Does it feel like that was one year ago? Have you ever not been doing this on that day?!




                            BTW...F*^% did it ever take me a while to remember how to post tweets. I better get myself down to Orlando.

                            Comment


                            • Jclaw wrote: View Post
                              Whoa.....this just blew my mind. Does it feel like that was one year ago? Have you ever not been doing this on that day?!




                              BTW...F*^% did it ever take me a while to remember how to post tweets. I better get myself down to Orlando.
                              What day was it the choppers were following kawhis white bronco down the freeway?
                              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                              Comment


                              • I always knew Stephen Jackson is a one fake phony. DeSean Jackson just quoted a Hitler's anti semitic hate speech, and Stephen Jackson defended it saying he's just “educating” people and that it's the "truth". Are u kidding me? This guy is a fucking moron.

                                Can't wait to see him apologize on IG. Can we cancel this guy now? because this does it for me. He's actually just being more divisive.
                                Mamba Mentality

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X