X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark
    replied
    slaw wrote: View Post

Silence is compliance! Silence is compliance!

Right? That's the way it works now, isn't it? Is that still a thing?

EDIT: I'm just loving this all so much. The NFL and the NBA are going to reap the whirlwind...
    Who knew that mega corporations diving head first into social politics would eventually be in over their heads. They're alienating a LOT of people that are way left of trump supporting.

I think 99.8% of us are against cops kneeling on necks and murdering people. But the pendulum has swung and the militant nation of Islam shit is not a horse you wanna tie your wagon to

Leave a comment:

• DogeLover1234
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post

Steven A. Smith says Stephen Jackson is a "good dude" and that he is causing a "distraction". He suggests antisemitism is not an American thing.
    Not sure we saw the same first take clip or not, but it seemed mosreso like Steven A and Max Kellerman both agreed they like Stephen Jackson and have only had good experiences in person working with him but hes really uninformed. Im all for second chances but the more Jackson says the less it looks like an uninformed dude with his heart in the right place. Not to defend Steven A Smith too hard cause I wouldnt go to him for a take on anything much less civil rights issues, but he seemed pretty self-aware as an uninformed dude asking Max for more information which I can appreciate. Definitely didnt supper Jackson on this tho.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post
    They are getting called out by plenty of people, but the media can't call them out because the media is 80+% white. White people & white businesses do not want to take the risk of calling out racism in minorities.
    The reaction difference between social media and real media is startling. Almost every person left or right is startled by the double standard, and basically crickets from the corporate media.

this is the type of shit that makes you realize you're being constantly indoctrinated.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    If any white person on earth posted a Hitler quote regardless of content, Stephen Jackson and all these people would be calling them racist. They'd be cancelling them. It’s ok though because a black person posted it. He says he was only speaking the truth. Equality though right?

It's never a good idea to quote Hitler UNLESS you're doing a school research or project about Nazi Germany which I did back in high school.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post

He's showing his true colors. He's a an anti-semite, racist, black supremacist. Let's just call it like it is. It's also pretty funny how he acts so tough on TV but the reality is he's pretty thin skinned deleting all the comments of people criticizing him. He's a phony. Fuck this guy.

Anyone who supports the anti-semetic comments supported by Stephen Jackson have no business continuing to preach about equality when they are contributing to the hate that has plagued this world for centuries.
    Steven A. Smith says Stephen Jackson is a "good dude" and that he is causing a "distraction". He suggests antisemitism is not an American thing.

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post

I'm talking about all the black athletes and black media/celebrities who were so quick to jump on Brees after Brees flag comments(like LeBron). Where are they now? Jemele Hill has one of the loudest voices on twitter when it comes to this topic. She's one of the cancel culture leader. She's pretty quiet about this though. What Stephen Jackson is saying is actually 100x worse than what Brees said about the flag. All Lives Matter? nah, that's nothing compared to what Stephen Jackson is saying.

So where are all these people? the silence is deafening. I thought they care so much about ending racism?
    Silence is compliance! Silence is compliance!

Right? That's the way it works now, isn't it? Is that still a thing?

EDIT: I'm just loving this all so much. The NFL and the NBA are going to reap the whirlwind...

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    I remember Ice Cube ranting once and mentioning some anti-semitic stuff on social media.

Here is the link:
    https://www.billboard.com/articles/c...iracy-theories

A lot of these guys are listening to Louis Farrakhan who is clearly anti-semitic as well.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Sonny wrote: View Post
    Stunned

Mofo sounds like Joseph Goebbels now.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post
    They are getting called out by plenty of people, but the media can't call them out because the media is 80+% white. White people & white businesses do not want to take the risk of calling out racism in minorities.
    I'm talking about all the black athletes and black media/celebrities who were so quick to jump on Brees after Brees flag comments(like LeBron). Where are they now? Jemele Hill has one of the loudest voices on twitter when it comes to this topic. She's one of the cancel culture leader. She's pretty quiet about this though. What Stephen Jackson is saying is actually 100x worse than what Brees said about the flag. All Lives Matter? nah, that's nothing compared to what Stephen Jackson is saying.

So where are all these people? the silence is deafening. I thought they care so much about ending racism?

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post

Is Jackson phony or is he showing you more of who he is?

Who is "IG"?
    He's showing his true colors. He's a an anti-semite, racist, black supremacist. Let's just call it like it is. It's also pretty funny how he acts so tough on TV but the reality is he's pretty thin skinned deleting all the comments of people criticizing him. He's a phony. Fuck this guy.

Anyone who supports the anti-semetic comments supported by Stephen Jackson have no business continuing to preach about equality when they are contributing to the hate that has plagued this world for centuries.

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Stunned

"You can't just be saying shit out your ass" - Stephen Jackson
    "You should understand" - Stephen Jackson
    "Ain't no straddling the fence" - Stephen Jackson
    "You ain't down with us then you're on the other side" - Stephen Jackson

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    Maury wrote: View Post

Is this not a lot worse than some prick saying all lives matter? Am I missing something?
    Isn't the politicization of sports fun!

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied
    Stunned

Is this not a lot worse than some prick saying all lives matter? Am I missing something?

Leave a comment:

• Sonny
    replied
    Stunned

Leave a comment:

Working...
X