Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything 2020 Offseason

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    Magic Shaq and Lakers Shaq were very different players tho.
    I dont think Lakers would necessary win but it would be intresting to see what the bulls would do with prime Shaq.
    Shaq's prime started in 94. 94 to 03 were his prime years.
    Mamba Mentality

    Comment


    • The Great One wrote: View Post

      Shaq's prime started in 94. 94 to 03 were his prime years.
      Well ya he was dominant for those years. But his size on the lakers was way diffrent then the Magic.
      He wasn't coming at you with a full head of steam in L.A like he was in Orlando, He was getting 1 step from getting the basket getting the ball and just turning and slamming on you.
      I feel like that type of ball would be harder for Rodman to deal with then the Magic version.
      Again still think Bulls were better, just be intresting to see the Beast that Shaq was with the Lakers against those bull teams.
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

      Comment




      • If the kid is serious about being a good basketball player then he should go to the 905 as it is the best development team.

        Comment


        • The Great One wrote: View Post
          Rodman is the one guy you don't fuck around.



          In today's NBA, that would have been 6000 fouls .... and terrible basketball

          Comment


          • something i learned watching this shitty HORSE competition. The WNBA is doing their draft tmrw. So i dont see any reason why the NBA draft wont happen. Maybe just pushed back
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

            Comment


            • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
              something i learned watching this shitty HORSE competition. The WNBA is doing their draft tmrw. So i dont see any reason why the NBA draft wont happen. Maybe just pushed back
              And the NFL's is next week. Drafts will all happen fairly easily but its a logistical mess for draft order, seeing as how leagues are still trying to finish their season. Can't have the draft before ending the 19-20 season.
              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

              Comment


              • WJF wrote: View Post

                Kyle might not being going to the bench any time soon, but the team needs to cut his mpg. He is a 34 year old bulldog of a point guard that only knows one way to play. The only way to protect him is by having him off the floor. I for one would rather see Norm start along side Kyle and then have Fred come in off the bench to spell Lowry more over the first 3 quarters, saving the 2 point guard lineup for the 4th quarter.

                I think Fred would see he is the 6th starter and once Kyle is done is the starter on a very good team. Pay him like and play him like a starter and he will stay and be happy on a great team. He will get the keys to the team in a year or two.
                Why are we talkin about benching Fred or benching Kyle? they're both starters this year right? and the Raptors currently have the 3rd best record in the NBA. That backcourt was also their closing backcourt in the Milwaukee series and the GSW series last year. They won the championship with that backcourt!

                I still feel like VV is massively underrated around here. I was the first one that was telling everyone in this forum that this dude is a good point guard. VV > Wright. Remember?

                I say keep that backcourt together UNTIL Kyle retire/or gets traded then make Freddy the starting PG. Re-signing Freddy should be their #1 priority this offseason.
                Mamba Mentality

                Comment


                • KeonClark wrote: View Post

                  And the NFL's is next week. Drafts will all happen fairly easily but its a logistical mess for draft order, seeing as how leagues are still trying to finish their season. Can't have the draft before ending the 19-20 season.
                  I think if its coming back its just going straight to the playoffs. Maybe do some sort of coin flip or mathematical formula based on the teams record to even up the amount game played for those our of the playoffs. (We did lose Dame Lillard by a coin flip so its not unprecedented).
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                  Comment


                  • If draft happens and season comes back after...Could teams use the new rookies?
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                    Comment


                    • Maybe unpopular opinion: I don't want sports back until fans are allowed in. That's not pro sports without fans, especially playoffs, in some butchered format. That's just super talented guys playing pick up on TV.
                      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                      Comment


                      • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        Maybe unpopular opinion: I don't want sports back until fans are allowed in. That's not pro sports without fans, especially playoffs, in some butchered format. That's just super talented guys playing pick up on TV.
                        I think sports like golf and tennis and even baseball are watchable even without fans. The Tampa Bay Rays plays in a stadium without fans most of the time. But yeah, with basketball and hockey and football....it's not going to be the same.

                        Comment


                        • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          Maybe unpopular opinion: I don't want sports back until fans are allowed in. That's not pro sports without fans, especially playoffs, in some butchered format. That's just super talented guys playing pick up on TV.
                          I just want to watch a basketball game. I could care less about fans in the building. Just play some ball.

                          Comment


                          • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            Maybe unpopular opinion: I don't want sports back until fans are allowed in. That's not pro sports without fans, especially playoffs, in some butchered format. That's just super talented guys playing pick up on TV.
                            I dont care about the fans anymore. I just want a conclusion to this season.
                            It would be heartbreaking to us and so many fanbases to not see what was going to happen. Us, The bucks, Lakers, Clips, Houston and have a chance that may not ever come again for them.
                            Teams like Dallas, Heat, Denver really need the experince of tough 7 game series that will help their teams reach the next level.

                            It will be weird but it would be ever weired for just have a 75% completed season just have no champion. Espically when so many legacys/ stars futures like Kawhi, Lebron, Giannis and our team have so much to gain
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                            Comment


                            • Also will maybe we reach a point where people can be tested for antibodies and they are allowed to go to games?
                              Then again i guess you would need to have staff to work the games that are also have the antibodies.
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                              Comment


                              • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                                Also will maybe we reach a point where people can be tested for antibodies and they are allowed to go to games?
                                Then again i guess you would need to have staff to work the games that are also have the antibodies.
                                AND THEN after all that you'll have people like me licking door knobs and running underneath sneezes so I can get the damn disease and move on with my life
                                It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X