Everything 2020 Offseason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Barkley had the far better career, and he's the most famous "post career" athlete in probably all of sports. Hell he's more famous than current Michael Jordan as far as what they do with their lives now. Barkley has had a great life, he isn't jealous of Draymond. He makes fun of players, and the thin skinned take the bait.
    The Rock
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Apparently the Clippers quickly bought up home gym equipment, hoops, etc... at the beginning of the shutdown and sent them to their players before that stuff became hard to acquire.
      How many NBA millionnnaires don't have a home gym and a hoop? I'd be zero.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

How many NBA millionnnaires don't have a home gym and a hoop? I'd be zero.
        At home, sure, but many of them live in condos and they are supposed to be staying in city of their team per NBA.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

At home, sure, but many of them live in condos and they are supposed to be staying in city of their team per NBA.
          So all the Raptors are in Toronto?

Comment

• Marc Eversley is now the GM of the Bulls. He used to work under Colangelo and was one of the guys that scouted DeMar.

Comment

So all the Raptors are in Toronto?
              Nope. Dewan is in Miami
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• I was kinda thinking that most of the US based NBA stars would have gone home, not holed up in Toronto unless their families are here.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                  Marc Eversley is now the GM of the Bulls. He used to work under Colangelo and was one of the guys that scouted DeMar.
                  I remember him. He was Colangelo's right hand man when he was here. Also Colangelo's right hand man in Philly.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

I was kinda thinking that most of the US based NBA stars would have gone home, not holed up in Toronto unless their families are here.
                    Terence Davis was in Toronto dribbling on his condo balcony at least a few weeks ago. Serge is still here.

Comment

• I wonder how much more difficult it'll be made on The Raps whenever basketball finally comes back as they're the only team based outside the U.S.

If players were pissed about having to take off their jewelry upon arriving in customs once upon a time... what kind of hoops are they gonna be made to jump through now?

That might be somewhat moot if all teams were based in one location for a single playoff tournament with no fans present, I guess, as some have talked about.

Good thing we're the Champs at least. Hopefully still buys some goodwill, come what may.

Comment

• Draymond continues to spew bullshit. Dude has lost his mind lmao.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                          Draymond continues to spew bullshit. Dude has lost his mind lmao.

Shaq and Chuck are finna team up. He's lucky they dont have inside the NBA as a platform right now
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                            Draymond continues to spew bullshit. Dude has lost his mind lmao.

Bargs and Curry would have destroyed Shaq in the PnR too. What’s your point, Draymond?

Comment

• Last edited by GOLDBLUM; Wed Apr 29, 2020, 04:35 PM.

Comment

• One of my favourite points from the 4th episode of The Last Dance was talking about how under Doug Collins, Jordan was being coached to be an elite individual... and then under Phil Jackson, Michael initially, deeply resented the system being geared to go away from him to a more team-oriented style of play.

And of course, the great irony followed that that approach of deferring and buying into the system (along with his insane, natural ability and determination, of course,) led to MJ widely becoming acknowledged as the greatest basketball player and possibly even greatest athlete of all time.

Comment

Working...
                                X