• Show
Clear All

• Sonny
    replied

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post

LOL I've cut out almost all social media and I am a lot happier for it. I can't quit my RR habit though unfortunately...
    Because RR isn't a habit....

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

c'mon gramps you're off your meds again
    LOL I've cut out almost all social media and I am a lot happier for it. I can't quit my RR habit though unfortunately...

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied

Who is "IG"?
    c'mon gramps you're off your meds again

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post

My guess is the difference is because Brees is one of the best QB’s and is still playing whereas Stephen Jackson has been retired for 7 years and wasn’t very well known when he played.
    He's been one of the talking heads on ESPN. He's won NBA titles. They know who he is and so too does the NBA community. I wonder what Pop thinks about this being that he's his former player? He's not saying. It would be a great opportunity for the ultra virtuous people at ESPN and Fox Sports to continue to fight against racism and injustice.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied

Is Jackson phony or is he showing you more of who he is?

Who is "IG"?
    Instagram

Leave a comment:

• Rudy Bargnani
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    Good lord. So Stephen Jackson posted a fake apology on IG, said that he didn't know who Hitler was(bullshit). Now that post is gone, I guess he deleted it? he also deleted the video of him agreeing with DeSean Jackson. Now he's just posting a bunch of high school stuff nonsense.

Also, I didn't know that you can delete a comment on IG? because I left a comment on one of his post and now it's gone. All I said was "you didn't know who Hitler was?" sounds like he's been busy deleting all the comments of people criticizing him too. This guy shouldn't have a platform..

And by the way where's the outrage? these guys cancelled Drew Brees a couple of weeks ago. People(athletes and media) who were all over Drew Brees’ ass are mighty quiet about Stephen Jackson. Where's the outrage? I don’t fully agree on Drew Brees’ statement regarding the flag a couple weeks back, because it was OBVIOUS from day 1 that Kaepernick kneeling wasn't about the flag. Anyway, I just want that same energy that these people showed against Drew Brees. So far *crickets*
    My guess is the difference is because Brees is one of the best QB’s and is still playing whereas Stephen Jackson has been retired for 7 years and wasn’t very well known when he played.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    I always knew Stephen Jackson is a one fake phony. DeSean Jackson just quoted a Hitler's anti semitic hate speech, and Stephen Jackson defended it saying he's just “educating” people and that it's the "truth". Are u kidding me? This guy is a fucking moron.

Can't wait to see him apologize on IG. Can we cancel this guy now? because this does it for me. He's actually just being more divisive.
    Is Jackson phony or is he showing you more of who he is?

Who is "IG"?

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Good lord. So Stephen Jackson posted a fake apology on IG, said that he didn't know who Hitler was(bullshit). Now that post is gone, I guess he deleted it? he also deleted the video of him agreeing with DeSean Jackson. Now he's just posting a bunch of high school stuff nonsense.

Also, I didn't know that you can delete a comment on IG? because I left a comment on one of his post and now it's gone. All I said was "you didn't know who Hitler was?" sounds like he's been busy deleting all the comments of people criticizing him too. This guy shouldn't have a platform..

And by the way where's the outrage? these guys cancelled Drew Brees a couple of weeks ago. People(athletes and media) who were all over Drew Brees’ ass are mighty quiet about Stephen Jackson. Where's the outrage? I don’t fully agree on Drew Brees’ statement regarding the flag a couple weeks back, because it was OBVIOUS from day 1 that Kaepernick kneeling wasn't about the flag. Anyway, I just want that same energy that these people showed against Drew Brees. So far *crickets*

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    That's actually a Louis Farrakhan quote, he's claiming it as a Hitler quote but it's not actually something Hitler's ever recorded as saying. It's Louis Farrakhan's words.

Farrakhan was a huge anti-semite. I've seen a few Black athletes + hip hope artists post some of those Nation of Islam type quotes and ideas. It's hard to say who actually knows what they're getting into + spreading and who just sees something that looks like Black empowerment so they throw it up on their timeline. The way DeSean Jackson posted it then responded to the pushback, I'm guessing he didn't really understand what he was putting out there.

​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    Having said that, I would be prepared to believe neither guy knows who Hitler was. I would not discount that possibility.

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    The name Hitler triggers me. When I think of Hitler I think of the 6 million people that he murdered, I think of the concentration camp, I think of the true definition of evil.

Stephen Jackson defending DeSean Jackson's Hitler's post saying it's the "truth" does it for me. I've been following Stephen Jackson's IG post for a couple of weeks now. This dude is no hero. This dude is no Muhammad Ali, he's a wannabee Muhammad Ali. Stephen Jackson really is just as racist as Trump.
    Social media forces us to break a fundamental rule that should not be broken: Never meet your heroes.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

The media is so fucking biased. "quotes linked to antisemitism" is what the headlines read...It's literally quoting Adolf Hitler. Imagine the uproar if a white guy did that
    Drew Brees caught more hell from his peers/media for his opinions on standing for the National Anthem. Pathetic.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    The name Hitler triggers me. When I think of Hitler I think of the 6 million people that he murdered, I think of the concentration camp, I think of the true definition of evil.

Stephen Jackson defending DeSean Jackson's Hitler's post saying it's the "truth" does it for me. I've been following Stephen Jackson's IG post for a couple of weeks now. This dude is no hero. This dude is no Muhammad Ali, he's a wannabee Muhammad Ali. Stephen Jackson really is just as racist as Trump.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    I always knew Stephen Jackson is a one fake phony. DeSean Jackson just quoted a Hitler's anti semitic hate speech, and Stephen Jackson defended it saying he's just “educating” people and that it's the "truth". Are u kidding me? This guy is a fucking moron.

Can't wait to see him apologize on IG. Can we cancel this guy now? because this does it for me. He's actually just being more divisive.
    The media is so fucking biased. "quotes linked to antisemitism" is what the headlines read...It's literally quoting Adolf Hitler. Imagine the uproar if a white guy did that

Leave a comment:

Working...
X