Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One
    replied
    I always knew Stephen Jackson is a one fake phony. DeSean Jackson just quoted a Hitler's anti semitic hate speech, and Stephen Jackson defended it saying he's just “educating” people and that it's the "truth". Are u kidding me? This guy is a fucking moron.

Can't wait to see him apologize on IG. Can we cancel this guy now? because this does it for me. He's actually just being more divisive.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    Whoa.....this just blew my mind. Does it feel like that was one year ago? Have you ever not been doing this on that day?!

BTW...F*^% did it ever take me a while to remember how to post tweets. I better get myself down to Orlando.
    What day was it the choppers were following kawhis white bronco down the freeway?

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    Whoa.....this just blew my mind. Does it feel like that was one year ago? Have you ever not been doing this on that day?!

BTW...F*^% did it ever take me a while to remember how to post tweets. I better get myself down to Orlando.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Stephen A said Booker is "wasting" his best years in Phoenix. Asked where he'd like to see him go? New York. Lmao.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    JV's a UFC fighter now?

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    LJ2 wrote: View Post

The NBA tends to reward the truly hopeless franchises. I see the Cavs getting bailed out AGAIN, to the tune of several number 1 picks
    Maybe lebron goes back when Anthony Davis comes here in FA .... to play with Giannis
    Last edited by G__Deane; Wed Jun 24, 2020, 10:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    Maury wrote: View Post

If I was a Cavs fan I would feel pretty hopeless right now. Seems like they're going to have to wait out Love and Drummond, but Garland and Sexton aren't the best duo to look forward to.
    The NBA tends to reward the truly hopeless franchises. I see the Cavs getting bailed out AGAIN, to the tune of several number 1 picks

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    Demar blake and Casey could actually make a pretty good 2nd round exit team for 2 seasons. Maybe around where the Pacers are right now as their ceiling.
    Nah Raptors right now would steam roll DeMar Blake and Casey. Fuckin return of the team elbow jumper bricks, Blake takes the role of 2012 Rudy gay

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

I know money is money but if you were FVV, would you take your young family to Detroit and leave a winning situation where your family is happy in Toronto?
    Fred is a smart guy and also seems to be very family-oriented. I think if the difference in $ is significant he would go for sure, but if it's in the same ballpark, he'll probably weigh the quality of life and other factors and stick around.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Demar blake and Casey could actually make a pretty good 2nd round exit team for 2 seasons. Maybe around where the Pacers are right now as their ceiling.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post

Yup. Fingers crossed he goes to Detroit and uses their cap space thus leaving FVV to stay in Toronto.
    I know money is money but if you were FVV, would you take your young family to Detroit and leave a winning situation where your family is happy in Toronto?

Leave a comment:

• Rudy Bargnani
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post

There was a report in March where Chris Haynes had indicated that DeMar would opt out of his contract if he could not get an extension signed with the Spurs:
    https://sports.yahoo.com/sources-de-...004545646.html

Covid might have messed up those plans. Not too many teams with cap space this summer.. and the ones that do are all bad teams like Atlanta, Detroit, Phoenix and Charlotte. Detroit is always interesting because of Casey. They just got a new GM though and I'm not sure if Casey is even safe. Miami is the only decent team with cap space but they want to go after Giannis and will not rock their 2021 cap space.

So if DeMar opts out I could see him playing for a crappy team.
    Yup. Fingers crossed he goes to Detroit and uses their cap space thus leaving FVV to stay in Toronto.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

I wonder what Demars plans are. Him and drummond both have the P.O and were the top names that could be had. Although there was speculation that both would have to take pay cuts and now with the cap drop thats even more likely
    There was a report in March where Chris Haynes had indicated that DeMar would opt out of his contract if he could not get an extension signed with the Spurs:
    https://sports.yahoo.com/sources-de-...004545646.html

Covid might have messed up those plans. Not too many teams with cap space this summer.. and the ones that do are all bad teams like Atlanta, Detroit, Phoenix and Charlotte. Detroit is always interesting because of Casey. They just got a new GM though and I'm not sure if Casey is even safe. Miami is the only decent team with cap space but they want to go after Giannis and will not rock their 2021 cap space.

So if DeMar opts out I could see him playing for a crappy team.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    Andre Drummond has picked up his option and will not be a free agent. No surprise since he's making over $28M and has really no market. I'm still also not sure what Cleveland was thinking when they made that trade.
    I wonder what Demars plans are. Him and drummond both have the P.O and were the top names that could be had. Although there was speculation that both would have to take pay cuts and now with the cap drop thats even more likely

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Maury wrote: View Post

If I was a Cavs fan I would feel pretty hopeless right now. Seems like they're going to have to wait out Love and Drummond, but Garland and Sexton aren't the best duo to look forward to.
    Maybe the Cavs can flip him at next year trade deadline to a contender for cap filler and a pick/young guy. They got him for pennys on the dollar it doesnt seem that bad of a move IMO. They dont have any young C he is taking minutes away from and they wernt going to sign anyone this summer anyways. Dont think its bad assest management

Leave a comment:

Working...
X