Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Bring back the raptor. He can be white with purple trim.
    can still have a red version with black trim
    A white with purple stripes
    And a black with dark purple.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    Love this one too.

What happened to Bebe? He had potential, at least as backup big like Javalee Mcgee..now he's playing in Brazil I believe? It was all downhill after the mumble rapper face tats

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    In the end money talks. The practice jerseys with OVO logo were so popular they started selling them. They go for 200+ on ebay and stuff now. Red North jersey with chevron is also I heard was best seller.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Love this one too.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    This is my favourite. They won the championship wearing this jersey so this look is a big deal.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    This is still my favorite one, circa 2013. I own this one and still wear it the most during games. Clean, red and black, font is kinda dinosaurish in keeping true to our history, but not too distracting.

Last edited by KeonClark; Mon Jun 15, 2020, 03:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• chris
    replied
    i had no idea what a chevron was until this thread. i always assumed it was just a north arrow, and it that context it works and fits the marketing of the last several years. i like the red "chevron" jersey's way better than any we've had previously.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

Exactly. Raptors have no visual identity. You got the red with endless alterations, you got black showing up a lot, and the stylish but drake themed gold ones, and the beloved nostalgic purple. I'd go broke trying to buy every new edition.
    My thoughts are well known here
    Drop the gold ones .... God, they put the stupid owl on some.
    You can tell Siakam hates it

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

Raptors Getting New Uniforms, Tweaking Logo in 2021

Not a big fan of the constant "tweaking" personally. How are you ever supposed to get an iconic test-of-time uni?
    Feels more like constant cash grabs and corporate sell-outs (*cough* OVO *cough*)
    I agree with you. But the current jerseys they have is garbage and the logo looks like a watermelon. They gotta change it.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

Not a big fan of the constant "tweaking" personally. How are you ever supposed to get an iconic test-of-time uni?
    Feels more like constant cash grabs and corporate sell-outs (*cough* OVO *cough*)
    Exactly. Raptors have no visual identity. You got the red with endless alterations, you got black showing up a lot, and the stylish but drake themed gold ones, and the beloved nostalgic purple. I'd go broke trying to buy every new edition.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    and now for something completely different...

https://news.sportslogos.net/2020/06...-logo-in-2021/

Not a big fan of the constant "tweaking" personally. How are you ever supposed to get an iconic test-of-time uni? The chevron thing looks like they've been watching too much HGTV, I bet you anything someone said it would attract more female viewers ....

Without thinking about it too much, I liked this one

Not so much these, the last one looks like the Raptor is humping a basketball

Hate this:
    Last edited by G__Deane; Mon Jun 15, 2020, 02:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied

I...still don't really understand rallying around a chevron of all things. But whatever. I didn't really like the unbalanced look of having a chevron on one leg of the shorts and not on the other in the North version last year, hopefully they change that. Symmetrical is always better.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied

I'm surprised it lasted this long. The jersey looked boring when it first came out, it's still boring today. The logo looks like a damn watermelon. Smh.

I like the jersey that they won the championship with. The red jersey with the white arrow pointing up. I like that one. Maybe tweak it a little bit. I also like the black and gold version of that jersey.

As for the logo, bring back the dinosaur.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied

Can we stick to a damn Jersey lol? It changes every year it feels like

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X