• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post

The full article is on ESPN:
    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...eason-resuming

He's basically insinuating that most players are preparing for the worst case scenario which is a canceled season. And health is more important than money.
    He's also insinuating that when you already have enough money for your grandchildrens' lifetimes, then you don't have to worry about money either. I hope that means he's taking a healthy hometown discount in FA.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    Teams with states that relax restriction are allowed to return to practice facility as teams May 1st. We got some progress
    I believe that's only for individual workouts.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

I would guess not.

Also brings up an issue of advantage - some teams will get ample practice time, while others will not, which will impact game outcomes, draft pick position, attaining the playoffs etc.
    Apparently the Clippers quickly bought up home gym equipment, hoops, etc... at the beginning of the shutdown and sent them to their players before that stuff became hard to acquire.

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    replied
    Maury wrote: View Post

Toronto won't be doing that anytime soon I assume
    I would guess not.

Also brings up an issue of advantage - some teams will get ample practice time, while others will not, which will impact game outcomes, draft pick position, attaining the playoffs etc.

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied
    Teams with states that relax restriction are allowed to return to practice facility as teams May 1st. We got some progress
    Toronto won't be doing that anytime soon I assume

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    Green also keeps shitting on Barkley saying Barkley is jealous of him because Barkley's never won a championship. Lol I mean, I'd rather have Barkley's career over Draymond. I think everyone would. Barkley's one of the 50 greatest ever. Draymond on the other hand is just a role player with rings.
    Barkley had the far better career, and he's the most famous "post career" athlete in probably all of sports. Hell he's more famous than current Michael Jordan as far as what they do with their lives now. Barkley has had a great life, he isn't jealous of Draymond. He makes fun of players, and the thin skinned take the bait.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Charles and Draymond need to go to the next WWE Royal Rumble so Green's opinion can be relevant ....

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Green also keeps shitting on Barkley saying Barkley is jealous of him because Barkley's never won a championship. Lol I mean, I'd rather have Barkley's career over Draymond. I think everyone would. Barkley's one of the 50 greatest ever. Draymond on the other hand is just a role player with rings.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

yeah Draymond. Master of prediction

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    So Draymond Green keeps talking shit eh? now he's taking shots at last year's Raptors championship team.
    Draymond is a sore loser and a dirty player. An overrated player that wouldn't be nowhere if it wasn't for Curry and Klay (with the two of them injured Warriors had literally the worst record in the league). If Steph or Klay would say something I would at least listen, but coming out of Drayomond is irrelevant.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    So Draymond Green keeps talking shit eh? now he's taking shots at last year's Raptors championship team.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied

Some potentially good news
    The full article is on ESPN:
    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...eason-resuming

He's basically insinuating that most players are preparing for the worst case scenario which is a canceled season. And health is more important than money.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied

Some potentially good news

Leave a comment:

• chris
    replied
    If we cant repeat the next best thing is some cockamamie tournament were no one counts the Lakers and Lebron as True champions
    amen

Leave a comment:

Working...
X