X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post

Yeah Lowry is 23rd all time in 3PM but he's 34 now so it's gonna be tough. But anyway, Kidd is the perfect PG in my opinion. He's elite at EVERYTHING. If I had to build an all time starting 5 he'd be my starting PG.
    Agree that he in the top end of PGs. but wouldnt have him as one of the best. Him and Nash are around the same rankings IMO. And Rose prime was better then any season he ever had. Kidd was a really good defender which isn't that common in really good PGs now a days

I can see the merit in making him your all time starting 5 PG if your specifically building a team.

Leave a comment:

• Sonny
    replied

Yeah Lowry is 23rd all time in 3PM but he's 34 now so it's gonna be tough. But anyway, Kidd is the perfect PG in my opinion. He's elite at EVERYTHING. If I had to build an all time starting 5 he'd be my starting PG.
    Curry, Nash >>>> Kidd

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    This thread has gone too long without mentioning the best PG of our era who helped usher in this era, Steve Nash

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

And chauncey billups is 16th.
    Lowrys only about 300s behind Kidd to. Crazy he's probably going to be top 10 by the time he retires

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied

Jason Kidd is 10th all time in 3PM.
    And chauncey billups is 16th.
    Lowrys only about 300s behind Kidd to. Crazy he's probably going to be top 10 by the time he retires

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied

Kidd couldnt even shoot the 3 ball. He was very good for his era but wouldnt call him the greatest P.G ever
    Jason Kidd is 10th all time in 3PM.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied

Kidd is the greatest PG i've ever seen(wasn't old enough to watch Magic). Rose is not even in the same stratosphere as Kidd.

Anyways, I'm just trying to bring some normalcy around here lol.
    Kidd couldnt even shoot the 3 ball. He was very good for his era but wouldnt call him the greatest P.G ever

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied

Ya. When was Cp3 ever even in the MVP conversation? I ya i think prime Rose was better the Kidd, obviously Kidd had a better career but Rose will always be a what if. Rose was more talented then paul and like 2 tiers above Parker.

Feels good to just talk about basketball again. Up for a good debate
    Kidd is the greatest PG i've ever seen(wasn't old enough to watch Magic). Rose is not even in the same stratosphere as Kidd.

Anyways, I'm just trying to bring some normalcy around here lol.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Im genuinely surprised a bulls guy like your self holds Rose in such low regard. Most bulls fans hold roses run as the one shining moment they can be proud of since the Jordan era

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied

Rose was a better player than CP because he has an MVP? was he also a better player than Kidd? Kidd never won an MVP as well.

The 2 best PG's of that era were Paul and Parker.
    Ya. When was Cp3 ever even in the MVP conversation? I ya i think prime Rose was better the Kidd, obviously Kidd had a better career but Rose will always be a what if. Rose was more talented then paul and like 2 tiers above Parker.

Feels good to just talk about basketball again. Up for a good debate

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied

Only cause Rose was struck by Injury. Rose was a better player then CP3. Where's cp3 mvp? Where his playoff success? Wheres the team he lead to be the best in the league multiple years?
    Rose was a better player than CP because he has an MVP? was he also a better player than Kidd? Kidd never won an MVP as well.

The 2 best PG's of that era were Paul and Parker.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied

Chris Paul was the best PG of that era.
    Only cause Rose was struck by Injury. Rose was a better player then CP3. Where's cp3 mvp? Where his playoff success? Wheres the team he lead to be the best in the league multiple years?

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied

The bulls best chance at a title was that season derrick rose went down in the 1st round in the lockout season i think they had a real chance. Would have had home court vs heat in ECF.
    And i think your selling D-Rose short. We was well on his way to being the best PG in the league for 10+ years while also being a top 3 player in the league. Lebron and maybe a more mature K.D are the only guys who i could definitively say were better players then prime rose
    Chris Paul was the best PG of that era.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Sonny wrote: View Post

Bro you're a Bulls fan right? did you know that MJ back in the day took 30+ shots a game as well?
    True. Now compare their field goal%. Lol.

Jordan's worst FG% as a Chicago Bull was in 95. That was when he made his comeback, he only played 17 games that season. His FG% that year was 41%

Iverson's FG% in his MVP year was 42%.

Leave a comment:

• Sonny
    replied

Yep. He's one of the most overrated players ever, he's up there with Allen Iverson. Call this a hot take if you will, but Iverson in his prime specially his MVP year took 30+ shots a game. If you look at Iverson's boxscores back in 2001, it was always 8/35. 9/32. 10/35, 7/33. Lol. If DeRozan shoots 30+ a game, he'd probably average 30ppg too. What if Steph Curry shoots 30+ a game?

People always talk about Iverson's heroic effort in 2001 where he "singlehandedly" led the Sixers to the Finals. I mean, the Sixers biggest challenger in the East that year were the Raptors and they almost lost. Lol.

Iverson is popular because of the hip hop culture that he brought to the game. He wasn't really all that.
    Bro you're a Bulls fan right? did you know that MJ back in the day took 30+ shots a game as well?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X