Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suns get Thomas in a S&T, maybe ennis will be available?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collecting assets...reason undetermined at this point...maybe preparation for some loss in their current stash...Dragic becomes f/a next year...have seen what is happening to Rockets without parachute. lol.

Comment

They must be after something but who is out there anymore ?

Comment

The question at the draft wasn't whether Phoenix would make Ennis available in a trade, it was what the Suns would require to be sent back in a trade. The signing of Thomas only magnifies his availability but probably won't limit the demands.

Ennis would be an excellent fit as a third string PG who the Raptors could develop on the end of the bench but I don't think that Phoenix would accept anything that Ujiri is willing to give up.
        http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

Salary wise it wouldn't work but in theory would you trade our first rounder for next year or the year after for Ennis?

Comment

there is something inherently unfair to a player being drafted into situations that allow them little chance of success. How is Ennis supposed to develop as the 4th PG
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
              Salary wise it wouldn't work but in theory would you trade our first rounder for next year or the year after for Ennis?
              I would still be calling about Ennis, I think he is going to be one of the better players out of this draft. Raps org said as much too.

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                there is something inherently unfair to a player being drafted into situations that allow them little chance of success. How is Ennis supposed to develop as the 4th PG
                It is shaping up to be Kendall Marshall part deux

Comment

The Suns can really roll out a 5PG unit

Bledsoe-Dragic-Ennis-Thomas-Smith

*Casey faints*
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                    Dude you aren't going to poach Ennis for the scraps you just described, they know the Raptors heavily coveted Ennis, they would want someone back they coveted like Patrick Patterson.
                    Ujiri's not gonna trade a guy he just signed. That would stink of disloyalty and trickery.

And I agree that the Suns are gonna want something valuable for Ennis, not TH. I think minimum they'd want the equivalent of two first rounders. Maybe Bebe and a 1st.

Comment

webfeat wrote: View Post
                      Ujiri's not gonna trade a guy he just signed. That would stink of disloyalty and trickery.

And I agree that the Suns are gonna want something valuable for Ennis, not TH. I think minimum they'd want the equivalent of two first rounders. Maybe Bebe and a 1st.
                      Suns should have taken Harris. It was a stupid pick.

Comment

I would trade our 2015 1st rounder for Ennis. Then next year, use Vasquez more at the back up 2, and give Ennis some back up 1 minutes. (Next year is when we no longer have Lou)
                        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                          i'd do our 1st next year. I believe in the team getting back to the same position next year & having an extra year to develop a guy whom we could consider "next years first" would work well. I just dont think suns would do that. why draft him in the first then trade for a first. unless you think we'll flop

Comment

webfeat wrote: View Post

didn't he trade Javale McGee right after he signed him in Denver? Business is business. Not that I am advocating an Ennis for Paterson trade.

Comment

CT2010 wrote: View Post
                              didn't he trade Javale McGee right after he signed him in Denver? Business is business. Not that I am advocating an Ennis for Paterson trade.
                              Mcgee never got traded from Denver

Comment

CT2010 wrote: View Post
                                It was Nene.. he signed Nene in the summer, and traded him at around the trade deadline.

Comment

Working...
                                X