Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suns get Thomas in a S&T, maybe ennis will be available?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Primer wrote: View Post
    Patience camp makes the most sense. We have no pressing need for Ennis right now, and there is almost no way his value increases this year, as he will be getting zero minutes or playing in the D-League. It will most likely be cheaper and easier to deal for Ennis next offseason or later.
    I'm still convinced PHX drafted Ennis as a power move to try and dangle him to us and gouge some assets from us...It wasn't very subtle, or very smart. I think they were basically hoping that it would allow them to get crazy value for him, but now, as you say, he will likely only decline in value without playing time. Move backfired.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      I'm still convinced PHX drafted Ennis as a power move to try and dangle him to us and gouge some assets from us...It wasn't very subtle, or very smart. I think they were basically hoping that it would allow them to get crazy value for him, but now, as you say, he will likely only decline in value without playing time. Move backfired.
      they didn't get the masai memo. his terms or no terms

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        Backfired, they should have taken Harris. Now half their roster are PG.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
          Backfired, they should have taken Harris. Now half their roster are PG.
          agreed. do they think toronto is dying to put a canadian at the forefront? are we? i don't care personally. it would be nice but if there is a better basketball player from any country not dprk i would choose them first anyway.

also how awesome is it that our kids are learning from lebron. that is going to be so good for canadian basketball.

Comment

Elfrid Payton would be a great guy to have on the bench and develop till Lowry can't play as good anymore.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              F*ck Phoenix!

Comment

Ennis is playing true to form in Vegas, 7 ppg shooting at 40%, 3.5 rpg, 2.5 apg and just 1 turnover in two games averaging 24 minutes on the floor.

http://www.nba.com/summerleague/2014/teams/suns/#stats

Comment

mountio wrote: View Post
                  In case you hadnt noticed, we are paying GV $13mm over two years ... pretty similar money, so .....
                  Not even comparable IMO. GV is only two years, so that's significant, and he does more than just play backup PG. PHX is preparing to let Bledsoe go I think, in the event of a huge offer. At least that way, they can run Thomas and Dragic in a 2PG lineup, but like whitemen mentioned, a Bledsoe/Thomas 2 PG lineup is too undersized to get significant minutes.

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                    They must have thought Colangelo was still the gm. Their gm must be from the Morey school of gm-ing.

Comment

Working...
                    X