Raptors 2014/2015 WINS!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DanH wrote: View Post
    For everyone harping on the division leader thing. The question is mostly about how many wins teams will get. So if someone ranks a division winner outside the top 4, they think they will win less games than 4 other teams. You can shuffle the leaders into the top 4 yourself - presenting them as they are tells you a lot more about what the poster thinks about the quality of the teams.
    That's true, we can get the fourth seed but still have a worse record than the team that's fifth.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Day One wrote: View Post
      alot of people are forgetting how good bosh is when he is the focal point on offence, i think he will surprise alot of people this year. everyone seems to forget he took a role that would require alot less of him but for the greater good of them team. with that being said i think the order will be like this.

1) Toronto Raptors 53 wins ( this is a raptors fan page i dont need to explain this )
      2) cleveland 53 wins
      3) miami 52 wins ( they are quietly putting together some real peaces to surround bosh with )
      4) chicago 48 wins (i don't know why everyone keeps talking about rose, this is broy all over again. kids done)(this has more to do with the existing talent)
      5) indiana 47 wins (i'm still amazed at how bad this team played to end the season )
      6) atl 44 wins
      7) washington 44 wins
      8) broklyn 39 wins

ITS OUR TIME, OUR TIME IS NOW..............GET EM BOYS, WE GOT YOUR BACKS AS LONG AS YOU KEEP REPPIN THE RAPS

colour purple for life, out
      Yeah but how do we know he can be that guy again? There's a difference between a 26 year old banging bodies in the post and running the offence through him and a 30 year old shooter who doesn't play inside. We really don't have any idea what he'll look like this season
      @Boymusic66

Comment

Miami is overrated

Chalmers
        Wade
        Deng
        Bosh
        McRoberts

With a bench of

Napier/Cole
        Granger
        Birdman

Will at max get them a 7 seed, too many teams will be competing for seeds 3-6 this year

Indiana, Toronto, Washington, Charlotte, Atlanta, Nets will all be competing for those seeds, I find it hard to believe Miami will do well with a unhealthy Wade, and sucky bench.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
          Miami is overrated

Chalmers
          Wade
          Deng
          Bosh
          McRoberts

With a bench of

Napier/Cole
          Granger
          Birdman

Will at max get them a 7 seed, too many teams will be competing for seeds 3-6 this year

Indiana, Toronto, Washington, Charlotte, Atlanta, Nets will all be competing for those seeds, I find it hard to believe Miami will do well with a unhealthy Wade, and sucky bench.

Compare that to

Ford
          Parker
          Peterson
          Bosh
          Nestarovic

Bargnani
          Calderon
          Graham

That team won the third seed
          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
            Compare that to

Ford
            Parker
            Peterson
            Bosh
            Nestarovic

Bargnani
            Calderon
            Graham

That team won the third seed
            I still say the Miami team is worse.. Bosh like he said isn't CB4 anymore as well. Calderon and Bargnani off the bench isn't too bad either, pretty sure Morris Peterson could put in more production than Wade and Granger. But at the same time I wouldn't know cos I'm too young

Lots of East teams will be fighting for contention, unless Spo is a great great couch I see them slipping to 7/8

Comment

JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
              I still say the Miami team is worse.. Bosh like he said isn't CB4 anymore as well. Calderon and Bargnani off the bench isn't too bad either, pretty sure Morris Peterson could put in more production than Wade and Granger. But at the same time I wouldn't know cos I'm too young

Lots of East teams will be fighting for contention, unless Spo is a great great couch I see them slipping to 7/8

I was like 9 haha. I've always been a diehard though, I remember watching every game and talking shit afterwards with everyone else.

I'd give the raptors the pg and maybe the cb4 advantage. Other than that, that Miami team is better

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                I was like 9 haha. I've always been a diehard though, I remember watching every game and talking shit afterwards with everyone else.

I'd give the raptors the pg and maybe the cb4 advantage. Other than that, that Miami team is better
                You also put Graham on the Raps squad...he barely played. Garbajosa played.

The Raps definitely had more balance and depth...but Wade is a better player than anyone on that Raps team, except that's only when healthy, which he's barely been for the last year or two. A lot for Miami rides on Wade regaining some kind of form close to his pre-LeBron days....and that seems very unlikely. And if he misses 20+ games again, they don't have the depth or talent to make things work.

I mean, if Wade goes down, who's their primary ballhandler? Chalmers? He's terrible in that role. Cole is fully a backup. Granger is effectively John Salmons out there at this point. Basically Deng has to step up big time, and he's a guy who's been struggling a little bit to maintain his performance, and has never averaged more than 3 asts.

I think Miami is a 40-45 win team at best, and put their likely record in the 35-45 win range.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  You also put Graham on the Raps squad...he barely played. Garbajosa played.

The Raps definitely had more balance and depth...but Wade is a better player than anyone on that Raps team, except that's only when healthy, which he's barely been for the last year or two. A lot for Miami rides on Wade regaining some kind of form close to his pre-LeBron days....and that seems very unlikely. And if he misses 20+ games again, they don't have the depth or talent to make things work.

I mean, if Wade goes down, who's their primary ballhandler? Chalmers? He's terrible in that role. Cole is fully a backup. Granger is effectively John Salmons out there at this point. Basically Deng has to step up big time, and he's a guy who's been struggling a little bit to maintain his performance, and has never averaged more than 3 asts.

I think Miami is a 40-45 win team at best, and put their likely record in the 35-45 win range.
                  Shit i knew i was forgetting someone

I guess they are really banking on napier to be that secondary ballhandler. If he cant then they would have to find someone to fill that hole. Their current roster is not a championship level and they are only getting older from now on.

Comment

Miami is toast now, looks like they might be heading towards a rebuild, they cannot rely on Wade and Bosh for very long, and South Beach aint looking too attrative for free agents anymore.
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Comment

http://downloadmixtapes65.tumblr.com...-meek-mill-his

Lou Will.

Comment

Working...
                        X