No announcement yet.

2020 End of Season / Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next season probably postponed to 2021?Was really looking forward to just a one month offseason. A bit surprised the NBA is passing on the Christmas Day cash cow.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Wonder if Terry Stotts can figure out an adjustment before Game 3

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
        Next season probably postponed to 2021?Was really looking forward to just a one month offseason. A bit surprised the NBA is passing on the Christmas Day cash cow.
        I suspect they are hoping that they will have fans if they can hold off until the new year.

Nothing is going to change by December and things will likely get worse. Wait until the politicians find out how bad flu season is. Probably have to wear cones to leave the house.

Comment

• Dame Lillard dislocates finger in Game 2 vs. Lakers but will likely be available for game 3 (xrays negative)

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

If I'm GSW I would offer the pick + Wiggins to Philly for Embiid or Simmons. See if they bite.

Comment

• ESPN's headline after the Lakers win: "Who's the greatest player ever, Jordan or LeBron" lol. C'mon.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Looks like they're setting up socially distanced Jurassic Park:

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                  Looks like they're setting up socially distanced Jurassic Park:

High fives could get kind of dangerous.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

The timberpups get 1 overall....
                    the knicks get 8.....
                    KAT, D-LO, and the incoming 1st pick....will this be the year they turn things around? I have to admit I have no idea whose even in this draft with the exception of one of the Ball's

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

KAT, D-LO, and the incoming 1st pick....will this be the year they turn things around? I have to admit I have no idea whose even in this draft with the exception of one of the Ball's
                      Me either...
                      But...
                      Today.... BATMAN put up the 26-8 and 5 slash line.
                      Pascal is ready.

Commissioner Gordon (Nick Nurse) can put up the Bat Signal any night he wants.
                      This team is a load.
                      I don't normally like a tank. But when I do I prefer a #TampaTank.

Comment

• Nuggets being whooped by the Jazz at half. Didn't see that coming. Really thought the Jazz were going to get rolled without Bojan and Conley for at least 2 games.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                          Nuggets being whooped by the Jazz at half. Didn't see that coming. Really thought the Jazz were going to get rolled without Bojan and Conley for at least 2 games.
                          Yeah.. with you on that...

Perhaps there was a short but direct conversation with both Mitchell and Gobert that boiled down to.... If you don't like each other and don't want to play with each other we will trade one of you for the best return we can get. We don't know which one but one of you is gone for the best return we can get.

Maybe Donavan Rudy have worked it out. Right now .. they own the Nugs. Still think this goes 6 or 7. Great series eh ?.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                            Dame Lillard dislocates finger in Game 2 vs. Lakers but will likely be available for game 3 (xrays negative)
                            No worries... Chuck said "All black people know just use a little duct tape. That'll hold everything together."

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

KAT, D-LO, and the incoming 1st pick....will this be the year they turn things around?
                              No.

Comment

• So... What could be a seminal moment in the late game ....Clips vs Mavs tonight.

Who ya got ?

Luca and the Mavs
                                or
                                PG and Kawhi and Sweet Lou and a bunch of overhyped role players on the Clips ?

In the Euro leagues, at 18, Doncic likely had death threats and batterys hurled at him on a nightly basis.
                                This isn't going to phase him a bit.

Just to watch LA sphincters tighten ... taking the Mavs.

Comment

Working...
                                X