No announcement yet.

2020 End of Season / Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mitchell and Murray were awesome last night. Some of these bubble games have been the best NBA games I've ever seen (and I have been watching a long time). Mitchell with two 50+ point games in a series, and it's only 4 games in.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

They are missing Harris and Barton. Too much to overcome. Jazz are well coached, too.
      Yes the Jazz have the wonderfully rumpled Quinn Snyder who looks like your older brothers best friend who uses coke and sleeps in his car.
      But god damn can he coach. Looks like Gobert and Mtichell have burried the hatchet and are playing to win... together.

Surprised but not surprised that the COY votes had media favourites such as Rivers and Stevens on the ballot instead of Snyder.
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        Mitchell and Murray were awesome last night. Some of these bubble games have been the best NBA games I've ever seen (and I have been watching a long time). Mitchell with two 50+ point games in a series, and it's only 4 games in.
        Donovan Mitchell is insane!!! Like it's like he came into the league built 2 score idk how this is possible!

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Yes the Jazz have the wonderfully rumpled Quinn Snyder who looks like your older brothers best friend who uses coke and sleeps in his car.
        But god damn can he coach. Looks like Gobert and Mtichell have burried the hatchet and are playing to win... together.

Surprised but not surprised that the COY votes had media favourites such as Rivers and Stevens on the ballot instead of Snyder.
        Quinn Snyder is REAL good. Apparently him and NN r good buddies and used 2 talk coaching strategy 2gether! So u kno he's a bright coaching mind!

Comment

• Middleton off to a blazing 1-7 shooting start in the first half of Game 4. He and George are competing for playoff LVP so far lol
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Again, I'm getting early Warriors vibes when I watch the Mavs. They have their transcendent talent, their Steph Curry in Luka.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Fred is a smart dude, he knows what kind of organization this is. If the numbers are close, he's staying. The Suns are the only intriguing team there, but ownership is a shit show.

Comment

• Masai has to figure out what the best number for is and walk away if it's too high.

Comment

• Raps got real lucky playing the Nets. Orlando is putting up a fight and the Bucks still haven't figured out how to stop Vucevic.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                      Masai has to figure out what the best number for is and walk away if it's too high.
                      $20M/year is now my absolute ceiling for Fred and I think that is way too high, but I'd pay the premium strictly for the intangible culture parts that Fred brings to the table. This was my opinion a year ago, and it still stands....

golden wrote: View Post

Yep. Nowadays you need to underpay role players to maintain the financial flexibility to add true superstars. That seems to be the formula that the Clippers and Nets were using - but it's good business, regardless.

A guy like Trey Burke has been putting up similar numbers to Fred for the past 3 seasons making around $2M/year. And Burke can actually run the point as a backup PG. Burke is not as good defensively (in some ways) as FVV, but if I have to pay $13M to $16M more per year for that extra bit of defense that FVV gives you... then no thanks.

When people start getting into the "well.... Fred was a contributor to a championship team so he deserves $15-19M/year" argument, then that's basically using the team's success against itself in negotiating. You end up paying a premium to retain role players just because your organization is well run.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                        Raps got real lucky playing the Nets. Orlando is putting up a fight and the Bucks still haven't figured out how to stop Vucevic.
                        You forget Gasol could shut down Vucevic. Magic wouldn't have been an issue either.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                          Raps got real lucky playing the Nets. Orlando is putting up a fight and the Bucks still haven't figured out how to stop Vucevic.
                          I think that's just Bucks being ass for some reason
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Bucks will probably get by .magic in 5 but they certainly dont look like world beater. You want to come out of the first round with confidence and I wouldn't be feeling good if i was a bucks fan
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Bud is the bucks ceiling. Up 13 takes giannis out with 6 minutes left.. Magic cut it to 7 in 2 minutes and has to take a T.O to get him back in.You cant just give a 5 point swing in the playoffs. We saw it last year a d he just hasn't learned. He subs giannis likes hes on a minutes restriction
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

I think that's just Bucks being ass for some reason
                                Bucks defense gives up the big man mid-range pick & pop on almost every possession. Bud believes in his system and he won't adjust his defense to counter that. Serge and Marc will need to hit their shots.

Comment

Working...
                                X