2020 End of Season / Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonny wrote: View Post

Calling a guy a "Pippen" as a way to knock a player is straight up disrespectful to Pippen.
    It's actually the opposite.
    Pip is being compared to a 2x league MVP

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
      If reports of Giannis' character are true, I don't think Giannis will ask for a trade. He may let them know he's moving on in free agency though.
      He doesn't have to ask for a trade, but simply not signing an extension or giving any indication might make ownership and management sweat. Ultimately, I don't see the Bucks trading him...you just don't come across MVP caliber players often. And it's a lot easier to sell the season ticket holders on Giannis walking after you did everything possible to keep him than you thought it would be best to have a head start on a rebuild by trading the reigning MVP before he made up his mind on what he wanted to do.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Scottie called Jefferson out for it lol
        Pippen with the hoop and the harm! Lmao

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Stephen A. already starting with the Nash hiring being white privilege talk. I'm sure he's not trying to manipulate Kyrie, right?

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
            Stephen A. already starting with the Nash hiring being white privilege talk. I'm sure he's not trying to manipulate Kyrie, right?
            Sounds like Nash got this job largely because of his relationships with Durant and Irving. Marks apparently wanted Nash but no way he hires him if either Irving or Durant had an issue with it.

Lots of 'ifs' in Brooklyn but Durant comes back 100% and Nash unlocks Irving as playmaker that is going to be a scary team.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
              Stephen A. already starting with the Nash hiring being white privilege talk. I'm sure he's not trying to manipulate Kyrie, right?
              It's funny how just a few years ago Stephen A was anything but a flag waver for BLM, he tried to remain centrist and almost distant from being in the black struggle. If you make comments like he made in 2015 you're called a racist facist in 2020:

Or in 2019 where he basically called Kaepernick disingenuos and said if he wants to get back he can't "scare owners"

and added this:

“He don’t want to play,” Smith added after taking a long pause for emphasis. “He wants to be a martyr.”

The ESPN star continued his tirade by saying Kaepernick’s supposed plan backfired.

“Guess what? It ain’t working this time. All of us believe that Colin Kaepernick would have showed out, and if he had showed out, I believe he would have had a job inside of two weeks,” Smith said. “But it didn’t happen, because he didn’t show. He wanted to show up at a high school in Georgia, not an NFL facility and then YouTube it live.”

Now in 2020, he's clearly using the BLM movement to get clicks and be in the mouths of sports fans today with the hiring of Nash, now he's a militant soldier for black opportunity? The man is as self aggrandizing as you could possibly meet and I think its sick how he's toying with the BLM emotions to keep his name in the headlines.
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Ja Morant won ROY (just announced)

Comment

• I dont think this night can get any better but now murray and jokic have a chance to fuck up the tamperers. Lets go Nugs!
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                    Ja Morant won ROY (just announced)
                    I thought this was announced last december?
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

I thought this was announced last december?
                      lol

Comment

• So Terence Davis got more votes than RJ Barrett? was Barrett really that bad last year?

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                          So Terence Davis got more votes than RJ Barrett? was Barrett really that bad last year?

TD could have easily put up the same numbers as Kendrick Nunn if he got more minutes and higher usage. Nunn is barely playing in the playoffs. Surprised that Herro didn't get more votes... he's really good.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                            So Terence Davis got more votes than RJ Barrett? was Barrett really that bad last year?

No, he was in a bad spot in NY. They had guys like Morris and Randle looking out for themselves and not much else working. RJ had a few good games from what I saw but he wasn't used properly and was usually an afterthought in their schemes and the team was so bad.... RJ was their best PG, SG and SF. Morant had good team guys like JV, Clarke, and Jackson - RJ had no one.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

No, he was in a bad spot in NY. They had guys like Morris and Randle looking out for themselves and not much else working. RJ had a few good games from what I saw but he wasn't used properly and was usually an afterthought in their schemes and the team was so bad.... RJ was their best PG, SG and SF. Morant had good team guys like JV, Clarke, and Jackson - RJ had no one.
                              kinda hard to play a team-orientated style of ball when every single person plays the same position and is on the same contract which was a short term team option 2 year contract if I'm not mistaken basically NYC is punting until they can find SOMEONE who wants to join the mecca.. but unfortunately for them i dont see that happening for a while.

Comment

• my guess is the knicks get Drummond this year and then attempt to build from there.. or perhaps boogie i guess. Although I want us to get boogie.

Comment

Working...
                                X