X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Houston start can be classified as an “uh oh”
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Russell Westbrook is trash. Hard to win with this guy on your team.

Comment

• Westbrook is trash. I just smh whenever I watch that guy play. People look at him as a top 10 player lol, he's not even a top 25 player imo.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Covington is really good
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Westbrook continues to play like an idiot. If the Rockets lose, it's on him.

Comment

• Trashbrook cost the Rockets a 2-0 series lead. D'Antoni shouldn't have put him back in in the 4th.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                Trashbrook cost the Rockets a 2-0 series lead. D'Antoni shouldn't have put him back in in the 4th.
                Yep, as soon as he went back in it was over. They are easier to defend with him on the floor. D’Antoni got a lot out of him as the season went along but it is harder in the playoffs when you have Harden out there and he needs the ball in his hands, too.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Yep, as soon as he went back in it was over. They are easier to defend with him on the floor. D’Antoni got a lot out of him as the season went along but it is harder in the playoffs when you have Harden out there and he needs the ball in his hands, too.
                  Lakers were struggling against the Harden + 4 shooters lineup. Seemed like everytime Russ came in, the Lakers would go on a run. I didn't watch them in the regular season but in the playoffs he is playing dumb out of control basketball while playing really bad defense.

Comment

• I still can't believe that Morey traded CHRIS PAUL + a bunch of 1st round picks to OKC for Westbrook. Paul is a WAAAY better player than Westbrook and is also a much better fit to Houston's style of play.

If we're talking about the most overrated players in the history of the game, Westbrook is up there with Iverson.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                      I still can't believe that Morey traded CHRIS PAUL + a bunch of 1st round picks to OKC for Westbrook. Paul is a WAAAY better player than Westbrook and is also a much better fit to Houston's style of play.

If we're talking about the most overrated players in the history of the game, Westbrook is up there with Iverson.
                      Your take is about 5 years late.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                        I still can't believe that Morey traded CHRIS PAUL + a bunch of 1st round picks to OKC for Westbrook. Paul is a WAAAY better player than Westbrook and is also a much better fit to Houston's style of play.

Please don't compare Iverson with headless chicken Westbtook.

Comment

• lets go denver help me forget the raptors game

Comment

• Unfortunately for everyone on the Raptors and Daniel Theis, when Nick asked Pascal to "go Bruce Lee on the Celtics" he misunderstood the request.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              Unfortunately for everyone on the Raptors and Daniel Theis, when Nick asked Pascal to "go Bruce Lee on the Celtics" he misunderstood the request.
                              Yeah he pulled off a Shawn Michaels instead

OG is our king

Comment

• Kawhi really said fuck you while blocking the dunk with his middle finger.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X