No announcement yet.

2020 End of Season / Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything riding on who's healthy first - Bam or AD? Because Bam's still not having much impact, he's off. With both guys injured, it's a toss up. If one of them gets back on track and the other doesn't, it's over.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Any day the lakers lose and the Yankees get knocked out is Thanksgiving

Comment

• Mavericks' Porzingis has knee surgery after injury in playoffs

Comment

• Hey, Happy Thanksgiving RR! Stay safe and eat turkey....

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
            Coronation night tonight.
            Jimmy, not-a-superstar Butler, hid the crown last night.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Jimmy, not-a-superstar Butler, hid the crown last night.
              Jimmy is probably the scariest non-superstar player to play against. He has the mentality of Jordan, just not the skills.

Of course we witnessed it last year. I was never afraid of Simmons or Embiid, it was Jimmy that scared me.

Comment

• Congrats LA Lakers for winning their 17th NBA Championship

Comment

• nba_4_life wrote: View Post
                  Congrats LA Lakers for winning their 17th NBA Championship
                  Plzzz..I'm not congratulating them, Lakers can suck it..
                  "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                  My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Culture

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• nba_4_life wrote: View Post
                      Congrats LA Lakers for winning their 17th NBA Championship
                      Meh......

Comment

• So we can all agree this years title doesnt count right?
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• People need to understand, this is LeBron's 17th year. He is still one of the 2 best players in the world. And he is still pretty explosive - he's not as athletic as he was 10 years ago but he can still FLY.. We’ll never see someone this great, this late into their career, ever again.

Tracy McGrady in his 10th year was playing for the Knicks and could barely jump. Shaq in his 17th year averaged 12/6 playing for the Cavs. The great Tim Duncan averaged 13/9 in his 17th year and was just a role player for his team.

Appreciate greatness. You'll never see another player like LeBron. He is EASILY the second greatest player of all time.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                            People need to understand, this is LeBron's 17th year. He is still one of the 2 best players in the world. And he is still pretty explosive - he's not as athletic as he was 10 years ago but he can still FLY.. We’ll never see someone this great, this late into their career, ever again.

Tracy McGrady in his 10th year was playing for the Knicks and could barely jump. Shaq in his 17th year averaged 12/6 playing for the Cavs. The great Tim Duncan averaged 13/9 in his 17th year and was just a role player for his team.

Appreciate greatness. You'll never see another player like LeBron. He is EASILY the second greatest player of all time.
                            Lebron is insane. What he does on the court is really amazing. There's a lot of noise around him (some of it he generates), but just watch what he does on the court. Incredible.

A guy leading his team to 10 Finals in the modern era is absolutely unparalleled. Closest guys are Kobe and Magic who weren't the best players on their teams for some of their Finals runs. Only 2 guys in NBA history have been to more Finals than Lebron, Bill Russell and Sam Jones played on those dominant Celtics that faced a handful of teams in a CFL-sized league.

I'm a pretty big MJ fan but not enough is made of the difference between leading teams to the Finals 10 times vs 6. That's a huge gap between the two. Other huge gap is just Lebron's shelf life as a dominant player. I really think MJ was wired in such a way that he couldn't sustain his own peak intensity. He burned himself out after each 3-peat. He needed breaks. Lebron's stretch of Finals runs here is insane, and nobody has ever done it under these circumstances. Nobody.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

Lebron is insane. What he does on the court is really amazing. There's a lot of noise around him (some of it he generates), but just watch what he does on the court. Incredible.

A guy leading his team to 10 Finals in the modern era is absolutely unparalleled. Closest guys are Kobe and Magic who weren't the best players on their teams for some of their Finals runs. Only 2 guys in NBA history have been to more Finals than Lebron, Bill Russell and Sam Jones played on those dominant Celtics that faced a handful of teams in a CFL-sized league.

I'm a pretty big MJ fan but not enough is made of the difference between leading teams to the Finals 10 times vs 6. That's a huge gap between the two. Other huge gap is just Lebron's shelf life as a dominant player. I really think MJ was wired in such a way that he couldn't sustain his own peak intensity. He burned himself out after each 3-peat. He needed breaks. Lebron's stretch of Finals runs here is insane, and nobody has ever done it under these circumstances. Nobody.
                              I'm just looking at the roster he carried to his first Finals appearance in 2006-2007 ...wild stuff.

Durrant, Kawhi, Giannis, Curry all are capable of individual greatness with the right players around them, but LeBron is the only player in the history of the game whom could take the worst team and make them a contender. Not going to see another player like him.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

I'm just looking at the roster he carried to his first Finals appearance in 2006-2007 ...wild stuff.

Durrant, Kawhi, Giannis, Curry all are capable of individual greatness with the right players around them, but LeBron is the only player in the history of the game whom could take the worst team and make them a contender. Not going to see another player like him.
                                What about 2018-2019 Lakers season?

Comment

Working...
                                X