Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 End of Season / Playoffs

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Great One wrote: View Post
    All I keep hearing about the Blazers during the break was how they got Nurkic back, Collins back, Western Conference teams should be afraid blah blah blah. They barely beat the Grizzlies the other night, the Grizz really should've won that game if not for some poor execution the last min of the game. Today the Blazers are completely getting their ass whooped by the Celtics.

    I still think the Grizz will finish 8th in the WC but if the Blazers somehow sneak in, they would easily get swept by the Lakers in the playoffs.
    Didnt we have a friendly bet early in the year about the blazers? I had them missing the playoffs. You had them in.
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

    Comment


    • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

      Didnt we have a friendly bet early in the year about the blazers? I had them missing the playoffs. You had them in.
      Yeah I think I had the Blazers making the playoffs earlier this year. I'm clearly wrong. But what was the bet? i can't remember lol.
      Mamba Mentality

      Comment


      • Chowders hang on for the W
        Brown and Hayward making every play down the stretch seal it for Boston.

        Grizz are down again half way through the 4th.
        If the Spurs take this one... they'll be 2 and 0 in the seeding round and positioning themselves well for a shot at the PO.
        Grizz are closing it up slowly.....down 5 with 6 to go.

        The West have a cavalry charge for 8 and 9... Its great.
        Hell the Kings have a chance.

        Comment


        • The Great One wrote: View Post

          Yeah I think I had the Blazers making the playoffs earlier this year. I'm clearly wrong. But what was the bet? i can't remember lol.
          Lol I dont think we had any stakes just a friendly wager
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

          Comment


          • I can’t tell whether I’d rather play Boston or Miami in the second round
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

            Comment


            • Spurs/Grizz game was pretty fun. Griz are scrappy. Spurs play the old man game. Came down to the wire with the Spurs up by 3 and DeMar on the line to ice it.. only to miss both. Then JJJ hits a big 3 to tie it.. But gives plenty of time to the Spurs for the final shot.

              DeMar gets fouled with 1 second left and hits both his shots this time. Grizzlies get one more chance.. JJJ bricks a 3 and game ends.

              Looks like the Spurs are now in 9th and a half game up on the Blazers for the play-in game.

              I'm really loving this restart so far.

              Comment


              • planetmars wrote: View Post
                Spurs/Grizz game was pretty fun. Griz are scrappy. Spurs play the old man game. Came down to the wire with the Spurs up by 3 and DeMar on the line to ice it.. only to miss both. Then JJJ hits a big 3 to tie it.. But gives plenty of time to the Spurs for the final shot.

                DeMar gets fouled with 1 second left and hits both his shots this time. Grizzlies get one more chance.. JJJ bricks a 3 and game ends.

                Looks like the Spurs are now in 9th and a half game up on the Blazers for the play-in game.

                I'm really loving this restart so far.
                JV vs Poeltl!

                Jakob with a +25

                Comment


                • Stupid C#*^tics blow an 24 pt lead and then escape with a win. No dent in the magic number today but we'll keep moving on

                  Comment


                  • Looks like isaac just blew his knee out. Same knee he just came back from an injury for. And the magic were up by early 30 at the time
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                    Comment


                    • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                      Looks like isaac just blew his knee out. Same knee he just came back from an injury for. And the magic were up by early 30 at the time
                      Man that blows. Two serious knee injuries at the age of 22?
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

                      Comment


                      • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                        Looks like isaac just blew his knee out. Same knee he just came back from an injury for. And the magic were up by early 30 at the time
                        Poor guy can't stay healthy.

                        Comment


                        • Apollo wrote: View Post

                          Poor guy can't stay healthy.
                          Not to be “that guy” but you gotta wonder why he was playing. Season ending knee injury in January, team was in 8th place with some nice young pieces. Should have shut him down and focused on next year.

                          Edit—up 28 when the injury happened. Not good.
                          Last edited by Rudy Bargnani; Sun Aug 2, 2020, 10:41 PM.

                          Comment


                          • Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post

                            Not to be “that guy” but you gotta wonder why he was playing. Season ending knee injury in January, team was in 8th place with some nice young pieces. Should have shut him down and focused on next year.

                            Edit—up 28 when the injury happened. Not good.
                            I had the exact same thought. It's the exact same knee was all wrapped up already. Being up huge I think a lot of magic fans are going to be asking wtf he was doing In the game or even the bubble for that matter
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                            Comment


                            • Just tuned in for second half of Rockets-Bucks. Really interested in how these teams match up - Rockets have no size for Giannis but Bucks give up 3 pt shots by design and that's all Houston wants.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

                              Comment


                              • kind of comical to watch Giannis get stand still rebounds against the rockets

                                edit: also comical to be watching Bucks/Rockets on ESPN and hear them talk about the Raptors instead of the game. What world is this?!
                                Last edited by Jclaw; Sun Aug 2, 2020, 11:25 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X