2020 End of Season / Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post

They should create an all-defense third team, and put the entire Raptor starting 5 there.
    I forget who but some basketball twitter guy had a tweet saying they should give out the all defensive team awards and then give the all defensive team award (to the Raptors)

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Might be Ben's last game as a 76er.
      Will be interesting if they make a run without him. Simmons is kinda like DeMar turned up to 10 - he can be a centerpiece of a really efficient offense with the right fit. Problem is Philly went the route of accumulating talent quickly instead of long term fit. Going to be hard to find a trade that brings back his value in players rather than pick, and I dont think Philly has the luxury of waiting on picks at this point.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Might be Ben's last game as a 76er.
        Might give Philly the "what if" insight. If things go well with solo Embiid, build around him. If things go sour, it's Team Ben

Comment

• Pelicans have given up 117 points to Sacramento at the end of the 3rd. Absolutely disgusting
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
            Pelicans have given up 117 points to Sacramento at the end of the 3rd. Absolutely disgusting
            When your best player is too out of shape to play even 30 minutes without risking injury you really can’t expect anyone else to sacrifice much, so you get that kind of effort.

Comment

• The pelicans should be kicked out of the bubble after this performance. Truly embarrassing.

Comment

• They gave Pels easiest schedule. They really thought Zion was going to be flying like Vince? Lol
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• 140 points allowed to the Sacramento Kings. Yikes

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                    Does anyone else find the players/games to be....less intense? Like I don't miss it when LeBron makes a play then stares or screams at the crowd, but I kind of miss the intensity it would create. Not quite as hype, but I'm just happy there's basketball.
                    Intensity level does not concern me one bit...

Kyle, only yesterday, in a low stakes Orlando game:

Comment

• If there is going to be a 2020-2021 season then the Bulls are staying in the lottery:

Comment

• Damn there was a time when that was Raptors. Dysfunctional af

Comment

• Basketball gods...let us repeat

Comment

• Damn.. no Jimmy for the Heat against the Bucks. Was hoping to see the Heat fully healthy.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Basketball gods...let us repeat
                              Raptors vs Kawhi. Lets go
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Basketball gods...let us repeat
                                Maybe we'll finally find out what lebron's "mission" is.....can't wait

Comment

Working...
                                X