No announcement yet.

2020 End of Season / Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a shame Phoenix won't play in the playoffs. They seemingly earned it. Memphis is really undermanned and will likely get swept badly by the lakers if they somehow win the play in.

Comment

• Giannis gets a single game for the head butt. Superstar suspension!

Comment

• Jonas fucking valanciunas with a 26/19/12 triple double (!!) In a huge win for Memphis
        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Jonas fucking valanciunas with a 26/19/12 triple double (!!) In a huge win for Memphis
          Send him his f'n ring already!

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post

I feel like if the Blazers played at more reasonable times theyd be a fan favorite. Living on the west coast its just seemed like by far the most entertaining games over the last 5 years have come from GS and Portland. Those guards can just put up points in a hurry. Conversely Portland is very good at giving up points in a hurry too.

Saw today a tweet that New Orleans might look to trade Lonzo, anyone think there is truth to that? Maybe it just comes back to whether you believe hes improved his shot or not, but it seems like he just went cold and actually showed a bit more generating his shot off the dribble which I though was his next step. Hes got his problems, but boy there is still a lot to work with. Friend and I kind of likened him to Jameis Winston - idk if thats good or bad.
            I wouldn't take those Lonzo ramblings seriously. Lonzo - Zion is the Pelican's future. That rumour is probably meant to deflect those criticisms toward the Pelicans for their (mis)handling of Zion.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
              Giannis gets a single game for the head butt. Superstar suspension!
              It looked to me like he was doing the fake tough guy forehead to forehead thing and 1. Wagner didn't reciprocate and 2. He moved his head a bit too quickly, leading to contact. I don't think the intention was to actually headbutt. Nevertheless, he did. 1 game is enough to me.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                It's a shame Phoenix won't play in the playoffs. They seemingly earned it. Memphis is really undermanned and will likely get swept badly by the lakers if they somehow win the play in.
                Yeah, the bubble really makes me want a single elimination gauntlet style tournament (lowest seed plays next lowest, winner moves on to play next highest, etc.) for teams within like 3-5 games of the 8 seed. Maybe in a normal year nobody cares who gets the right to be swept by the 1 seed, but the last week has been the most fun ive had watching teams I dont care about in a while.

Comment

• Nets are giving the suns a fighting chance. 1 more quarter. I want the grizz in and if they play suns they only have to win 1 game
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• So the Blazers defense gave up 104 points to the NETS......in 3 quarters! Lol. And they're supposed to scare the Lakers? c'man. Suns vs Lakers would be a lot more competitive.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Lillard is out here casually pulling up from the logo damn wtf
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• The Blazers need Dame to go for 50 just to even have a chance to beat the Nets.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                          The Blazers need Dame to go for 50 just to even have a chance to beat the Nets.
                          He might just score 50 a game for the 2 weeks. When he gets hot no one carrys over a hot hand game to game like dame
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                            The Blazers need Dame to go for 50 just to even have a chance to beat the Nets.
                            They have absolutely no perimeter defense. It’s way too easy to just get by the first man
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• This Cabarrot dude is a great shooter.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post

They have absolutely no perimeter defense. It’s way too easy to just get by the first man
                                Blazers D is like 5 Jose Calderons out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X