Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Dewan is not NBA level player so I don't think it matters
    Well, it's depth. He's not a guy we want to depend on, sure, but if there are injuries or foul trouble to Gasol or Serge, we're now over-relying on Boucher, which can't handle bigger centres. He could bring some presence on the glass, bridge some minutes at C in a pinch.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post

Not sure about the playoff format but I was thinking more about the months played in the season now
      Ah right. I was thinking more like, it would be pretttttttty wild if we won the last conference seeded playoffs, wouldn't it?!!? If we're switching to 1-16 after this or anything elseeeeeeee

Comment

inthepaint wrote: View Post

Well, it's depth. He's not a guy we want to depend on, sure, but if there are injuries or foul trouble to Gasol or Serge, we're now over-relying on Boucher, which can't handle bigger centres. He could bring some presence on the glass, bridge some minutes at C in a pinch.
        Rather go small than play Dewan. I'll play NBA player out of position before I put Gleague level player out there
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Rather go small than play Dewan. I'll play NBA player out of position before I put Gleague level player out there
          Yeah, this year is basically a write-off for Dewan. Sucks that he wasn’t able to play much for the 905, I assume he’ll be there a lot next year
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Lets say they do the 1-16 seeding and disregard any type of ref bias who does everyone thinks wins in each matchup?
            I have:
            Bucks beat clips
            Raptors beat Clips
            Raptors beat Bucks
            Lakers beat Bucks
            Lakers beat Raptors
            Clippers beat Lakers
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
              Lets say they do the 1-16 seeding and disregard any type of ref bias who does everyone thinks wins in each matchup?
              I have:
              Bucks beat clips
              Raptors beat Clips
              Raptors beat Bucks
              Lakers beat Bucks
              Lakers beat Raptors
              Clippers beat Lakers
              Oddly enough, I think the Raps beat the Clippers but not the Bucks. I'd give my left nut to see them beat the Lakers

Comment

Oddly enough, I think the Raps beat the Clippers but not the Bucks. I'd give my left nut to see them beat the Lakers
                These Raptors won't be afraid of Lebron. We might lose, but it won't be due to becoming mental midgets bowing down at the feet of the self-proclaimed king. Raps will be playing free and easy with no pressure and house money. Lebron and AD will be tight as a drum with sumthin' to prove.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

These Raptors won't be afraid of Lebron. We might lose, but it won't be due to becoming mental midgets bowing down at the feet of the self-proclaimed king. Raps will be playing free and easy with no pressure and house money. Lebron and AD will be tight as a drum with sumthin' to prove.
                  I wan't to see anyone win but the lakers or clippers. Colluding players, meddling/tampering, players under contract, all been said before; I hope lebron and AD fall flat on their faces and Kawhi and PG get crushed. Go Raps!

Comment

I don't like our chances against the Bucks or Clippers.. but like our chances against the Lakers. We don't have liabilities against Lebron like in '17 or '18. Clippers have way too many weapons, and the Bucks system is a tough one to crack. We did it last year, but it was still crazy hard. And we had Kawhi.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                      I don't like our chances against the Bucks or Clippers.. but like our chances against the Lakers. We don't have liabilities against Lebron like in '17 or '18. Clippers have way too many weapons, and the Bucks system is a tough one to crack. We did it last year, but it was still crazy hard. And we had Kawhi.
                      The AD match up is what worries me more then lebron. I think he could he pascal Marc and serge into foul trouble. I fear him playing out of the post with lebron on the weak side. But who knows if lebron let's that happens
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

wow. so when would next season start? if it goes to october i'd just as soon call the whole thing off. that's ending the finals when training camp/preseason is normally starting.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

TOO TRUE

LET's GET THIS THING STARTED ALREDY

4 TEAM PLAYOFFS, RAPS - BUCKS, LA - LA

THEN FINALS

YOLO

Comment

chris wrote: View Post

wow. so when would next season start? if it goes to october i'd just as soon call the whole thing off. that's ending the finals when training camp/preseason is normally starting.
                              At this point I'm kinda meh on the whole thing.
                              Scrap the NBA and NHL seasons, no champ.
                              Start MLB if they can do it by July 1 because it's a Summer sport anyways.

Comment

At this point I'm kinda meh on the whole thing.
                                Scrap the NBA and NHL seasons, no champ.
                                Start MLB if they can do it by July 1 because it's a Summer sport anyways.
                                i'm getting there too. except i couldn't care less about baseball.

at least we should have football before long.

Comment

Working...
                                X