2020 End of Season / Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Allan Houston was nasty. Hed be even better in this era, 6'6 guard who shot 3s at a great clip. Hed be looking like Bradley beal
    Houston was held back for sure. Would easily be averaging close to 25 points a game if he was giving the green light to shoot 3's like Klay Thompson.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Reminds me of Allan Houston at the moment.
      I was thinking later career Tmac, but Houston works well too. Definitely a little longer than Houston though.

Comment

• i don't recall allan houston having anywhere near the ball handling ability of either tatum or beal. a poor man's klay thompson is a better comp for houston i think.

mcgrady not a bad comp for tatum's last few months before the shutdown, though his playmaking skills (for others) are nowhere close to mcgrady's level yet.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
          Tatum, at that age, was looking pretty legit to me. Whether that means superstardom (ie top 5) is always hard to say without proving it in the playoffs year-after-year.
          Yeah some of the stuff he can do is legit nuts. Continually impressed by his defense too. Should be a fun matchup him vs Siakam in the second round - good measuring stick for both.

Comment

• I just learned something random about the Raptors today. Apparently, Samuel L. Jackson is a huge Raptors fan? how the hell did he became a Raptors fan?
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
              I just learned something random about the Raptors today. Apparently, Samuel L. Jackson is a huge Raptors fan? how the hell did he became a Raptors fan?
              I remember him holding a Raptors bag in Pulp Fiction:

Maybe that's when he became a fan?

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Sorry to be that guy... but it's Jackie Brown. Not Pulp Fiction.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post

Sorry to be that guy... but it's Jackie Brown. Not Pulp Fiction.
                  Ugh.. yes, I knew that too. Had my Tarantino movies mixed up. But thanks!

Comment

Ugh.. yes, I knew that too. Had my Tarantino movies mixed up. But thanks!
                    Not good enough man! You messed up!

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post

Not good enough man! You messed up!

Better yet, he needs to face the gimp, from that movie Reservoir Dogs

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

because he was in the movie Jurrasic Park
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Tatum had a nice stretch of ball before the break, but so did Siakam at the start of the year. The next step is sustained high level production, and it's not an easy step. A lot of guys don't make it. Until Tatum proves he's that guy year in and year out, and every spring, it's still just the same Celtics hype we've been getting the last few seasons.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Better yet, he needs to face the gimp, from that movie Reservoir Dogs

I'd rather have the axe.. thanks though

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

first minute of the video answers all the questions:

Comment

Working...
                                X