2020 End of Season / Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    I'm usually watching without sound.. so I can't really comment from that perspective. But the visuals looked pretty good. At least from some of the Clippers game I saw (George looked pretty good). The game itself was too boring to keep going though.

I think they did a good job frankly.

The players looked like they were into it and most importantly they still gave fist bumps / high fives during free throws.

Derozan agrees

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I sprinkled some money on the Raptors to repeat. Nobody's talking about them but experience and coaching imo are the two biggest x factors this(new) season. The Raptors have the BEST coach in the NBA bar none. Kevin O'Connor of the Ringer called Nick Nurse the Bill Belichick of the NBA, pretty huge compliment.

Also sprinkled some money on Dallas because Luka. That team is super dangerous because of him.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post

here's the thing about pat mccaw - we all like to shit on him because he's a poor finisher, isn't a very good shooter, swings the ball around like a hot potato, rarely taking the opportunity to make an aggressive play towards the basket, and dribbles the ball off his foot once every three or four touches.
        True, I'd never thought of it like that.

I guess I'll keep my avatar.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
          Alright kind of weird, too dystopian for me:

​​​​​​
          At least make the fans the same size as the real bench people lol

I watched that last night and it just looked weird with the piped in "D-fense!" and "Go ____ team Go!" and you know some pimple faced kid has 6 buttons for noise and just decides when it's appropriate for the play in front of him.

1. Generic stadium noise
          2. Cheers
          3. "D-fense"
          4. Fan noise for opposition free throws
          5. Booing
          6. "Ref you suck!"

Comment

• The Wizards and Nets are utter garbage. Milwaukee is going to get another free pass into the second round like they had last year, where they played agianst a hobbled Griffin lead Pistons team.

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

The Wizards and Nets are utter garbage. Milwaukee is going to get another free pass into the second round like they had last year, where they played agianst a hobbled Griffin lead Pistons team.
                Isn't that an every year thing for the easts top seed?

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Isn't that an every year thing for the easts top seed?
                  Sort of.. we had the first overall in 2018 and went 6 games against the Wizards. Although that was another big reason why Casey got fired after that summer.

Comment

Sort of.. we had the first overall in 2018 and went 6 games against the Wizards. Although that was another big reason why Casey got fired after that summer.
                    Yeah, the casey era Raptors are always the exception to an easy playoff series.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

True, I'd never thought of it like that.

I guess I'll keep my avatar.
                      TSN replayed the game of his life against boston last night. definitely avatar worthy.

Comment

The Wizards and Nets are utter garbage. Milwaukee is going to get another free pass into the second round like they had last year, where they played agianst a hobbled Griffin lead Pistons team.
                        All the more reason to grab the 2 or 3 slot eh.
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

• Zach Lowe has his award ballot out:
                          https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...oy-close-races

Has Nurse as COY. Wanted to give Norm the 3rd pick for 6MOY but realized only afterwards that he's ineligible. Mentions Siakam and Norm for MIP.

Good read as usual.

Comment

• I'm most excited to see what Doncic does along side a Unicorn with no minute restrictions. They're a dark horse, look out. Unicorn really balled out when Doncic was laid up for a short stint earlier in the year. It was the only time they gave him good minutes.

Comment

• Knicks hired Thibs. Idiots. Is RJ's NBA career doomed? Hard to recover after spending early years in such an incompetent organization. Thibs will not be good for his development.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X