X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lebron leads the league in assists??

I did not know that.

Comment

• Wow Lebron hit the game winner at one end then D'd up Kawhi AND PG13 at the other end.

Ain't done yet.
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• that's the play that Doc drew up?

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• That LAL/LAC game was pretty fun. It came down to the last possession. Paul George is looking good.

Comment

• Clippers are not worried.

1 missed shot with 2 of their top 5 players in quarantine. Meanwhile Lebron didnt look sharp until the end of the 3rd quarter.

Come playoffs time, Clippers are going to beat the Lakers.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

I wanted to bash lebron for not having a message on his jersey but then i saw multiple lakers and kawhi, pg etc dont as well.
              Oh well something will happen soon i can make fun of him for
              Good for them to not give in to that bs.
              We need entertainment, relief from all the craziness , not politics in sports.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                that's the play that Doc drew up?

Same thought. Clippers plays are predictable. Doc is over rated.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

It's always better to have a smart Nurse vs an overrated Doctor.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

It's always better to have a smart Nurse vs an overrated Doctor.
                    he just made Vogel look like a good coach tonight.

Comment

Good for them to not give in to that bs.
                      We need entertainment, relief from all the craziness , not politics in sports.

Comment

Yet they have the best player in the world.

Comment

• Lebron and AD with 34 and 35 minutes played. Now 6.5 games up with 7 games left.

wouldn’t be shocked if they limit their minutes on Saturday night against the raptors.

Comment

• Missed the game last night but here are the highlights I just found:

The fans look odd or is it just me? They're at Disney, if they were going to go a little silly with it why not get Disney involved? Just a thought.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              Missed the game last night but here are the highlights I just found:

The fans look odd or is it just me? They're at Disney, if they were going to go a little silly with it why not get Disney involved? Just a thought.
                              Ya i dont like the fans is just a distraction from the game and doesnt even add anything IMO.
                              The only time it wasnt to bad was the lakers made a 3 and they put up a stream of 3 dudes watching the game in the living room doing little 3 point celebrations behind the bench.
                              Other then that kind of thing i dont know what having a bunch of zoom head bordering the court does for the viewer?
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Ya i dont like the fans is just a distraction from the game and doesnt even add anything IMO.
                                The only time it wasnt to bad was the lakers made a 3 and they put up a stream of 3 dudes watching the game in the living room doing little 3 point celebrations behind the bench.
                                Other then that kind of thing i dont know what having a bunch of zoom head bordering the court does for the viewer?
                                They should have went with a Space Jam crowd. You're at Disney, come on NBA.

Comment

Working...
                                X