2020 End of Season / Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.R. wrote: View Post
    Mavs/Rockets score a combined one billion points in the first half.
    Highest scoring first have since 1990.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Looks like the refs are on a mission to call everything. Seems to be a common trend among all games so far. Could see OG getting the hook early tomorrow since he'll be the one primarily covering Lebron. Sneeze on him and it's a foul typically.

Comment

• The Mavs are a darkhorse team.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Six games today, every team scored over 110, eight scored 120+
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
            Jayson Tatum shooting 2-17???
            He’s a superstar!

Seriously, watching him shat his pants like that was fantastic even for a Boston loss, which is always great to see.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post

Fair enough, I guess we'll see what they choose to do but my guess is they won't do minute restrictions until the last game. It's not like they have anything better to do there.
              More minutes for everyone else except the two stars.

Role players on the Lakers seriously need to step it up if the Lakers want a shot at the title.

Comment

• Sonny wrote: View Post
                Will the Raptors kneel during the Canadian national anthem?
                Yes!

Same problems here that they got in the Statesssss

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post

Lowkey i think Miami/Philly is a tougher matchup for Milwaukee than Boston. Neither has the offensive potential but are both can defend Giannis
                  Miami is a nightmare matchup for the Bucks. Bam can stop Giannis from getting into the paint, without help. And on offense, they have 3pt shooters, like Robinson and Herro who can blow up Bud’s strategy to give up wide open 3s. Strengths and weaknesses line up perfectly for the Heat.

Comment

• ^^^^Miami vs Philly in the 1st round could be a blood bath. Jimmy Butler against his former team. A good team going out in the first round. I agree Miami is a very touch matchup for the Bucks.

With Dallas losing, could be looking at Dallas vs Clippers in round one which would also be fun to watch. Would love to see Dallas knock off the clips.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                      ^^^^Miami vs Philly in the 1st round could be a blood bath. Jimmy Butler against his former team. A good team going out in the first round. I agree Miami is a very touch matchup for the Bucks.

With Dallas losing, could be looking at Dallas vs Clippers in round one which would also be fun to watch. Would love to see Dallas knock off the clips.
                      The Clippers could drop to 3rd. Denver is only a game back of the 2nd seed. I want to see the Clippers face a tough team in the first round. So hopefully some how they end up facing either Dallas or Houston in the first round instead of OKC or Utah.

Comment

• Sonny wrote: View Post
                        Will the Raptors kneel during the Canadian national anthem?
                        They're going to do something:
                        https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/...one-long-song/

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post

Lowkey i think Miami/Philly is a tougher matchup for Milwaukee than Boston. Neither has the offensive potential but are both can defend Giannis
                          They definitely are. I think Philly has the highest ceiling over any team to stop the Bucks. Simmons on Giannis and you have Embiid and Horford in the paint. They have the personnel to form the wall, but the question is if they can play on that level consistently and if Brett Brown is a good enough coach.

Comment

• The Heat just dummied the Nuggets this afternoon.

Now that Denver had 3 starters (including their backcourt) out likely made a difference but Eric Spolestra has his team ready to go. Wait for the hot takes that Miami after that win is now the odds on favourite to win the East outright to begin on ESPN in a few minutes.

There are going to be some lopsided games as teams ready themselves for the next leg of the tourney. This was one of them. For context Kelly Olynk put up 20 plus in the 4th quarter including 3 triples in a row. Kelly was seen buying lottery tickets on the way back to the hotel.

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

• Ah the Denver Nuggets. The most overrated team in the Western Conference. They're a 1st round exit team waiting to happen.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                                Ah the Philadelphia 76ers. The most overrated team in the Eastern Conference. They're a 1st round exit team waiting to happen.
                                Fixed
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                                X