No announcement yet.

2020 End of Season / Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roberson back after what seems like 5 years. He looks good, defense is really good still. Could be an X-factor defending a big time player like Harden in the playoffs. I want i Thunder/Rockets match up more then any other potential playoff series.
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Jazz getting manhandled by the Thunder

Comment

• The Pelicans must be homesick geez

Comment

• Clippers 103, Pelicans 63. Complete humiliation.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
            Clippers 103, Pelicans 63. Complete humiliation.
            its pretty much over for the pels after just 2 games in the bubble. Its portland with spurs having an outside shot at literally robbing the 8th seed from the grizz

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

its pretty much over for the pels after just 2 games in the bubble. Its portland with spurs having an outside shot at literally robbing the 8th seed from the grizz
              Nah.. I think Pelicans have a better chance still. The Clippers game was always going to be a loss on paper. They could go 6-0 the rest of their way.. pretty easy schedule.

They play Memphis, Sacramento, Washington, San Antonio, Sacramento, Orlando next.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                Clippers 103, Pelicans 63. Complete humiliation.
                Good.. means the Raps game will start on time.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Nah.. I think Pelicans have a better chance still. The Clippers game was always going to be a loss on paper. They could go 6-0 the rest of their way.. pretty easy schedule.

They play Memphis, Sacramento, Washington, San Antonio, Sacramento, Orlando next.
                  I dunno about that. Have to out play portland/spurs and kings. just to get a shot at it. Zion is going to be on a minutes restriction for at least the nex few games i just dont see it happening.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Not to say they couldnt get top 8, but man they played awful today. Clips couldnt miss from 3 but Pels were so disorganized. They are also pretty bad in clutch situations so i just dont trust them. That being said that schedule is cake

Zion looks real out of shape too. Just plays out of control and slower footed defensively than JV ever was lol
                    Last edited by DogeLover1234; Sat Aug 1, 2020, 10:48 PM.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post

Not to say they couldnt get top 8, but man they played awful today. Clips couldnt miss from 3 but Pels were so disorganized. They are also pretty bad in clutch situations so i just dont trust them. That being said that schedule is cake

Zion looks real out of shape too. Just plays out of control and slower footed defensively than JV ever was lol
                      I only saw the first quarter.. Clippers were just on an early roll and I guess they never stopped pressing. But I saw the game against the Utah. They had a big chance to win that one despite Zion getting limited minutes.

The rule is the 9th seed team gets into the playoffs if they beat the 8th seed team two times in a row. Seeds 10-13 get eliminated. So NO is basically chasing Portland, Sacramento, San Antonio and Phoenix to get that 9th seed. They have the easiest schedule and the best collection of talent outside of Portland IMO.

They have some good vets in Jrue, Redick and Favors. Ingram is hot and cold, but when he's hot, they are tough to beat. I think it'll come down to them and Portland for the 9th seed. I think Memphis will lock down the 8th seed.

I have no faith in San Antonio (without Aldridge) or Sacramento. Suns are just too far back I think.

If you look at Portland's schedule, it's tough: Boston, Houston, Denver, LAC, Philly, Dallas, and Brooklyn. The only guarantee win is against Brooklyn. They needed OT to get by Memphis. I think they go 2-5 the rest of the way.

If NO gets 3 wins (and they play Washington, Sacramento twice, with San Antonio).. I think they'll get the 9th seed and the play in against Memphis.

Personally really hoping Portland gets in though. I think they can beat the Lakers in the first round. And that would just be too awesome if it happened.

Comment

• Wouldn’t shock me if Miami catches Boston. Who would you rather in the 2nd round? I’d rather Boston and think Miami could beat Milwaukee.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                          Wouldn’t shock me if Miami catches Boston. Who would you rather in the 2nd round? I’d rather Boston and think Miami could beat Milwaukee.
                          I agree.
                          Miami is dangerous for any team in the East

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                            Wouldn’t shock me if Miami catches Boston. Who would you rather in the 2nd round? I’d rather Boston and think Miami could beat Milwaukee.
                            I want boston. I have wanted to beat those fools in the playoffs for years.
                            Miami has defense that can translate to close, tight playoff games.
                            Boston has an undersized guard and young guys that may crumble under the bright lights.
                            Plus Miami/Philly would be better teams to beat up and have a physical series with the bucks before we meet the in the confrence finals

Comment

• I think we can beat either Miami or Boston in the second round. I just prefer Boston because we have to meet at least once while we're both fielding decent teams.

Comment

• Did Jimmy burst the bubble?

Either way.. probably won't be there for our game tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X