No announcement yet.

2020 End of Season / Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe he missed a test like Millsap and Porzingis did?
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
      Maybe he missed a test like Millsap and Porzingis did?
      Yeah I'm sure that's what happened.. but they are being really mysterious about it. Crowder's comments about not knowing what's happening is weird. If it's just a missed test, then why not just say that?

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Yeah I'm sure that's what happened.. but they are being really mysterious about it. Crowder's comments about not knowing what's happening is weird. If it's just a missed test, then why not just say that?
        yeah, devoid of any other context than that tweet, crowder's quote definitely reads to me like he feels like jimmy let the team down. doesn't sound like just a missed test.

Comment

• I just listened to the video, it sounds better than it reads. Crowder just doesn't know the reason.

Comment

• Jimmy just doesnt know how the process what happened last night. T.J warren just matched his career high in points and he hates that dude
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
              Jimmy just doesnt know how the process what happened last night. T.J warren just matched his career high in points and he hates that dude
              The Jimmy / TJ feud was one of the best things that happened this year. Would be great if the Pacers and Heat face each other in the playoffs. Right now, that's the matchup. But it's still too early.

Comment

• Washington is awful. Just awful.

Comment

• All I keep hearing about the Blazers during the break was how they got Nurkic back, Collins back, Western Conference teams should be afraid blah blah blah. They barely beat the Grizzlies the other night, the Grizz really should've won that game if not for some poor execution the last min of the game. Today the Blazers are completely getting their ass whooped by the Celtics.

I still think the Grizz will finish 8th in the WC but if the Blazers somehow sneak in, they would easily get swept by the Lakers in the playoffs.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Only down by 4 come on Portland!!! The Collins, nurkic, Trent, CJ, Lillard lineup is pretty damn good

Comment

• and the Chowders cough up a 20 point half time lead .....
                      Portland comes all the way back to trail by 1 with 10 mins to go in the 4th...

Should be fun down the stretch.
                      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                        and the Chowders cough up a 20 point half time lead .....
                        Portland comes all the way back to trail by 1 with 10 mins to go in the 4th...

Should be fun down the stretch.
                        I’m sure newly minted superstar Jayson Tatum will come through...

Comment

• Boston can’t check CJ or Lillard and they don’t have the size to compete with Nurkic, Whiteside and Collins. I think Portland will take this one

Comment

• None of the Blazers players play defense.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

The Jimmy / TJ feud was one of the best things that happened this year. Would be great if the Pacers and Heat face each other in the playoffs. Right now, that's the matchup. But it's still too early.
                              I'm pretty sure they play in a couple days to. Perfect time for t.j to get hot

Comment

• Awful decision by Portland to not take the 3 with 6 seconds left and no timeouts. Spurs can now jump them of they hold on vs grizz

Comment

Working...
                                X