2020 End of Season / Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post

Can we get VC to replace Jack Armstrong, already? Pleeeease.
    What You Talkin Bout Willis GIFs | Tenor

Comment

• Fun games. Restart is making a great case for a shortened NBA season.
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
        Fun games. Restart is making a great case for a shortened NBA season.
        How about a 24 team league?

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

How about a 24 team league?
          Yup, 24 teams and 60 games. We'd have a much better product. Money says no.

You love to see this:
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
            Miami within reach of the 3rd seed. Raptors playing the Heat in the second round would be some of the ugliest basketball ever
            I'd prefer to avoid them, Rather play the Celtics.

Comment

• Portland is the funnest team to watch right now. Playing with nothing to lose and the addition of Nurkic has totally changed them. Still not a great team and lack any depth, but I like them more than many teams above them. Ill take all the Melo 3s to the dome.

Comment

• Boston has a problem of too many good players and no clear hierarchy, and all the hype around Brad Stevens left with Isaiah Thomas. Love it!

Comment

• Blazers are inching closer to the 8th seed. It would be the best thing ever if Portland gets in and beats the Lakers in the first round. And it is so doable.

Comment

• Booker deserves to be on a better team, but Phoenix is looking like they may have turned a corner. Going to be an interesting team to watch if they can find another good player to go with Booker, Ayton and Rubio. Speaking of Rubio, I don't think I've ever seen a game where he shot the ball so well and without hesitation.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                      Booker deserves to be on a better team, but Phoenix is looking like they may have turned a corner. Going to be an interesting team to watch if they can find another good player to go with Booker, Ayton and Rubio. Speaking of Rubio, I don't think I've ever seen a game where he shot the ball so well and without hesitation.
                      Yeah.. I wonder how good Phoenix's record would have been if Ayton never got suspended for like half the season. They've been a surprise team for sure. Them, San Antonio and Indiana. DeMar and TJ have both been awesome too.

Comment

• The Blazers/Rockets game really highlights pace of play. Sometimes the efficiency isn't there but the pace is really impressive and has to be draining on opposition defences as they just keep coming. Constantly staring at Harden and Westbrook must suck lol

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Yeah.. I wonder how good Phoenix's record would have been if Ayton never got suspended for like half the season. They've been a surprise team for sure. Them, San Antonio and Indiana. DeMar and TJ have both been awesome too.
                          I think Miami and Indiana are facing each other on the weekend. You know Jimmy is gonna take it upon himself to shut down TJ after their fight earlier this season. Should make for a competitive game.

Comment

I think Miami and Indiana are facing each other on the weekend. You know Jimmy is gonna take it upon himself to shut down TJ after their fight earlier this season. Should make for a competitive game.
                            If Butler is healed up. He sat against the Celtics with a sore ankle

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

If Butler is healed up. He sat against the Celtics with a sore ankle
                              Butler strikes me as the sort that unless it's a really bad injury, will play just so he can stick it to Warren.

Comment

Butler strikes me as the sort that unless it's a really bad injury, will play just so he can stick it to Warren.
                                Butler is a dog like Lowry. He'll play on one leg

Comment

Working...
                                X