Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Butler is a dog like Lowry. He'll play on one leg
    Kyle is on record as saying he really doesn’t like being called a dog, just fyi. (Think you did so yesterday as well.) Not an attack, just perhaps in respect to our GROAT’s wishes we could move on from that.

Comment

• Memphis is screwed. They’re free-falling and look like they might not even get to the play-in game(s) with Portland, San Antonio, New Orleans and Phoenix on their tails
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Philly is garbage. The Wizards have tied the game half way into the 3rd. Just watching a bit of the game.. Philly has no offense at all. And they don't try hard on defense. I have a feeling Embiid is going to ask for a trade this off season.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          Philly is garbage. The Wizards have tied the game half way into the 3rd. Just watching a bit of the game.. Philly has no offense at all. And they don't try hard on defense. I have a feeling Embiid is going to ask for a trade this off season.
          hostile virtual zards fans.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
            Memphis is screwed. They’re free-falling and look like they might not even get to the play-in game(s) with Portland, San Antonio, New Orleans and Phoenix on their tails
            Lost JJJ for the year, torn meniscus... they're toast. Shame.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Lost JJJ for the year, torn meniscus... they're toast. Shame.
              it's a bummer what happened to jackson but they were prohibitive favorites to not make the playoffs when the season shut down in march, where they're gonna end up is about right.

Comment

• The Memphis situation sucks because Boston has their pick. If they drop outside of the top 8 in the West, the Celtics get a lottery pick. Before the bubble, I think the pick was at 17 or 18. It can go down to 12 or 11 depending on how far they drop.

On the other hand personally I'd rather the Lakers face a team like Portland in the first round.

Ainge will screw up the pick regardless.. so I'm okay if Memphis keeps losing.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                  The Memphis situation sucks because Boston has their pick. If they drop outside of the top 8 in the West, the Celtics get a lottery pick. Before the bubble, I think the pick was at 17 or 18. It can go down to 12 or 11 depending on how far they drop.

On the other hand personally I'd rather the Lakers face a team like Portland in the first round.

Ainge will screw up the pick regardless.. so I'm okay if Memphis keeps losing.
                  honestly i think that's a good thing. boston gets their pick this year or next either way...with a healthy warriors team and so much talent and improving teams in the west i think odds are that the gizz would be worse and next years pick would have been better in a better draft.

also what the hell is boston basing their evaluation of this pick on this year? high school mix-tapes? better for it to convey this year i think

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Kyle is on record as saying he really doesn’t like being called a dog, just fyi. (Think you did so yesterday as well.) Not an attack, just perhaps in respect to our GROAT’s wishes we could move on from that.
                    He's always been called a bulldog and it fits.
                    How about dirt bag?
                    I mean them both with utmost respect

Comment

• Grizz are now 0-4. Their last 4 games? OKC, Raptors, Celtics, Bucks.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Pels last 5 games: Kings, Wiz, Spurs, Kings, Magic.

Hmm.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

He's always been called a bulldog and it fits.
                          How about dirt bag?
                          I mean them both with utmost respect
                          His style of play certainly earned him the nickname and it makes sense in that respect. I tried to track down the interview where he adamantly expressed his dislike for it but couldn’t find. Seemed like he felt it was dehumanizing and he was pretty specific about wanting nothing to do with it.

Hard to escape it for him as it’s become pretty much synonymous for him. Just calling attention to what our much respected leader feels about it.

Comment

• Boston hung 149 on Brooklyn lol.

Hope they enjoyed feasting tonight cause we're gonna eat 'em for dinner come Friday.

Comment

• Comment

• I'm not missing the crowds as much as I thought I would
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X