He’s averaging 35 PPG on 61% shooting in the bubble
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
      TJ Warren just dropped 39 points on the Lakers in a win

He’s averaging 35 PPG on 61% shooting in the bubble
      Biggest surprise of the bubble. He's been balling

Comment

• T.J warren became the second coming of prime tracy McGrady all of a sudden. Hope he keeps this up when they play the heat.
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• What matchups does everyone want for entertainment purposes?
          east I'll take celtics/sixer. Heat/pacers

West okc/houston. Nugs/jazz. Clips and Mavericks is all but guaranteed. Luka and kristaps abusing the lack of size mavs may be able to steal 2 games

Comment

TJ Warren just dropped 39 points on the Lakers in a win
            I guess you could say
            Warren Beatty the Lakers...

Comment

• All those that had the Phoenix Suns as the last undefeated team in the bubble - raise your hands

Comment

• Triple Double for Doncic midway through the fourth against the Bucks

Comment

• Doncic is a hell of a player, 36 pts, 19 ast, 14 reb, on 50% shooting in the win over the bucks.... those are nba 2k numbers

Comment

• nba_4_life wrote: View Post
                    Doncic is a hell of a player, 36 pts, 19 ast, 14 reb, on 50% shooting in the win over the bucks.... those are nba 2k numbers
                    That’s two games after he hung 34 points, 20 rebounds and 12 assists on 50% shooting on the Kings lmao. This guy is unreal

Comment

That’s two games after he hung 34 points, 20 rebounds and 12 assists on 50% shooting on the Kings lmao. This guy is unreal
                      can't wait for the goat conversation for this guy, unreal talent for sure. Can't believe atlanta "traded him" for trae young.

Comment

• Am I the only one that thinks Luka is a way better player than Zion? like, it's not even really close. Luka is also a much more exciting player to watch but Zion somehow gets more hype/recognition.

If we're talking about the 3 best young players in the game, not sure Zion is even in my top 3.

1. Luka
                        2. Tatum
                        3. Booker
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                          Am I the only one that thinks Luka is a way better player than Zion? like, it's not even really close. Luka is also a much more exciting player to watch but Zion somehow gets more hype/recognition.

If we're talking about the 3 best young players in the game, not sure Zion is even in my top 3.

1. Luka
                          2. Tatum
                          3. Booker
                          Zion doesnt even belong in the conversation yet. He hasn't proven he can stay healthy. Right now im taking Ja over chunky long term.
                          Luka is already nearly putting himself in the Giannis, Lebron, Harden, KD, Curry level.

Tatum is good but i see pacers P.G as his ceiling, Booker could be maybe a klay thompson with a better handle/drive game.

Luka looks like a generational talent he really is the one who should be getting the hype over Zion he has proven he can actually dominant this league at the highest level

Comment

• It would be pretty funny if in 4-5 years the two best players in the league are non-American (Giannis and Doncic)

Comment

It would be pretty funny if in 4-5 years the two best players in the league are non-American (Giannis and Doncic)
                              Try next year lol.

No problem with The Great Ones list of best young players, they are by far the best players under 25. Might change in the next year or two as guys develop (Simmons with a jump shot, KAT if he tries defending etc.) but those are iffy at best. I really like Aytons game though - just a really good all around big scratching the surface of what he can be in his second year. The Ayton-Booker duo is one of the scarier ones in a league full of great young duos.

Comment

• Zion is out, Pels lost to Spurs

Comment

Working...
                                X