No announcement yet.

2020 End of Season / Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't understand this whole "Blazers can beat the Lakers narrative" huh?

First of all, the Blazers don't play defense. Second, they rely on Dame to put up monster numbers(like tonight) just to STAY IN GAMES. Dame scored 61 tonight and they barely beat the Mavs lol. If the Blazers make the playoffs, Dame is going to get humbled by the Lakers. I'm predicting an easy 4 game sweep.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
      I don't understand this whole "Blazers can beat the Lakers narrative" huh?

First of all, the Blazers don't play defense. Second, they rely on Dame to put up monster numbers(like tonight) just to STAY IN GAMES. Dame scored 61 tonight and they barely beat the Mavs lol. If the Blazers make the playoffs, Dame is going to get humbled by the Lakers. I'm predicting an easy 4 game sweep.
      Lebron & Co definitely have another gear. After all this work for the 8 seed, I'm expecting that series to last 4 or 5 games.
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Don't want him as a Raptor anymore. No place for that in this league
        #White head butts don't matter

Seriously, I still want Giannis as a Rap are u kidding me?
        But agree there's no place for that in the league....at least when Serge decides to flail away at you, u see it coming

Comment

Dont have them winning but dame could steal at least 1 game maybe 2. Hard to lose when a guy drops 50 and when dame gets hot it lasts for a few weeks
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• They always hype up some random first round match up to get some interest from public.
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• CJ McCollum has apparently been playing with a fracture in his lower back(!) since Thursday(???)
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• whats the best seeding option for us? with regards to Philly

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                  whats the best seeding option for us? with regards to Philly
                  I think philly loses to celtics and heat. So let philly have a physical series with Boston. Heat can play bucks in 2nd round
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                    Lol Giannis just head butted wagner and got ejected. Buddy has thin skin maybe we have someone who can get under his skin in the ECF
                    Raptor fans right now:

Comment

Portland is a better team with Nurk, who wasn't there all year. I think it's fair to suggest LeBron is the heavy favourite (true of most matchups he's ever been in), but it's also fair to suggest that of the potential 8th spot teams, Portland is overall the most talented and most likely to put up a decent fight.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Portland was without Nurk and Zach Collins, add in Whiteside and that is a pretty good big man rotation. Melo and Gary Trent Jr. have looked pretty good in the restart. When you add in Dame and CJ that is a tough 7. The Lakers are deeper and that would favor them in a series that goes the distance, but If Portland gets hot early they could shock the Lakers.
                        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post

The World Cup format sounds like insanity. Giving Sacramento or Portland a shot at making it to the Conference Semifinals???
                          hah
                          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Apparently he won't play if he doesn't have a shot of making the playoffs:

Kind of lame attitude, but whatever.
                            lol.

Comment

• "The NBA and NBPA have reportedly sent a memo to teams detailing guidelines on the guests that will be allowed to enter the Orlando bubble after the first round of the playoffs, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.

Each player will be allowed four guests, Wojnarowski reported, but that number can be exceeded for children. Guests will have the option of quarantining in a team’s home market for three days and then travelling to Orlando, Fla., where they will then quarantine for an additional four days, or guests can travel directly to Orlando and quarantine for seven days."

What about short term few-hours-on-a-Friday-night "guests"?

"There are specific conditions that must be met for a person to be eligible to be a guest. Players will be allowed to bring in family and “established longstanding personal friends,” according to Wojnarowski, but “any individual the player has not previously met in person or with whom the player has had limited in-person interactions …(for example) known by the player only through social media or an intermediary” will not be allowed."

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Refs did all the could to give Portland this game. It was so obvious. They want Dame in the playoffs.
                                Mavs missed 6 free throws in the fourth quarter (13-19). Lillard went 11-11. Sometimes, it's just simple old school stuff like making free throws.

Comment

Working...
                                X