2020 End of Season / Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slaw wrote: View Post
    If this Memphis team had Crowder and Iggy they’d be really tough.
    Iguodala was never going to play for them
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• On the one hand, I'd like to see JV in the first round. On the other, a Portland-LA series would have serious juice to it.

I think I've decided that what I'm cheering for today is for Memphis to win so we get another game like this tomorrow.

Who I'm cheering for tomorrow I still haven't figured out.

Comment

• Grizz win this and the young guys are going to get the headline but man JV was huge. Down 16 in 2nd they probably would have just collapsed and game would have been over by now. Instead JV carries the team with a bunch of points and gets is close again. Lets the young guys calm down now Morant, Brooks and Clarke are balling!
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post

Iguodala was never going to play for them
          Shame. They would have gone further than Miami.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Shame. They would have gone further than Miami.
            well Iggy needed to invest into shit in Miami lol so he obviously cares little
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• CJ McCollum is like

great minds think alike
              Last edited by MixxAOR; Sat Aug 15, 2020, 05:23 PM.
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• that felt like playoff basketball to me. great game. Good season grizz just got sloppy in the last 4 minutes the inexperince showed

Comment

• JV was +12 in 34 minutes. Almost managed to drag them there.

Feel good win for Portland though after news about Nurkic’s grandmother.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• For a 1 vs 8 matchup, this Lakers/Blazers series is sure getting a lot of hype lol. The Blazers are going to get easily swept by the Lakers.

Lakers in 4
                    Clippers in 5
                    Thunder in 7
                    Jazz in 6

Bucks in 5
                    Raptors in 4
                    Heat in 7
                    Celtics in 6

I hope I'm wrong about the Celtics/Sixers though. Need the Sixers to win that series.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                      that felt like playoff basketball to me. great game. Good season grizz just got sloppy in the last 4 minutes the inexperince showed
                      Morant’s game is just too limited right now and they have no other ball handlers. No good options late.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                        For a 1 vs 8 matchup, this Lakers/Blazers series is sure getting a lot of hype lol. The Blazers are going to get easily swept by the Lakers.

Lakers in 4
                        Clippers in 5
                        Thunder in 7
                        Jazz in 6

Bucks in 5
                        Raptors in 4
                        Heat in 7
                        Celtics in 6

I hope I'm wrong about the Celtics/Sixers though. Need the Sixers to win that series.
                        Best to hope for Sixers to at least take 'em long

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                          For a 1 vs 8 matchup, this Lakers/Blazers series is sure getting a lot of hype lol. The Blazers are going to get easily swept by the Lakers.
                          There's a lot of hype, a lot of juice, and a lot of interesting storylines. And you're right: Lebron and AD, plus everybody trying on D should be enough to guarantee the Lakers win the season easily.

However, I expect Portland to win at least one of the games. Portland's going to make a point of bombing 3's. I expect them to have at least one game - maybe only one, but at least one - where they have 20 or more made 3's. If they do that, it's likely that they score at least 120 if not 130, and against the bubble version of the Lakers, 130 points should be enough for Portland to win that game.

Comment

• Lakers in 5
                            Clippers in 5
                            Nuggets in 6
                            Rockets in 7

Bucks in 4
                            Raptors in 5
                            Celtics in 5
                            Heat in 6
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Bucks in 5
                              Raps in 4
                              Celtics in 5
                              Pacers in 6

Lakers in 5
                              Clippers in 4
                              Nuggets in 5
                              Thunder in 6

Making a bold prediction that both the Rockets and Heat will lose in the first round. I think the Heat are a bit overrated. And I think the Thunder are really underrated, plus Paul will have a huge chip on his shoulder coming into the series.

Comment

• Lakers in 5- But one of the lakers win is a over time game where dame drops 45+ but still loses.
                                Clips in 6- Doncic has a couple huge triple-double along with zinger getting hot and steal 2 games.
                                Nuggets in 6- Best center in the league vs the best center defender in the league. Nuggets starting 5 enter the 2nd round as the best top 5 guys in the west
                                Rockets in 6- split first 4 games before russ and harden get it going and take the last 2.

Bucks in 4- Nothing to say
                                Raps in 5- Levert steals ones
                                Celtics in 5- The demise of the "proccess" sixers begins after a game 2 blowout. Sixers get game 4 but at the end of the day the NBA world is wondering why the hell tobias and horford are getting paid so much for the next 4 years.
                                Heat in 7-T.J stays hot, Heat young guys cant hit their 3s to start the series as they face the bright lights. Dragic and Butler are the heats best 2 guys

Comment

Working...
                                X