No announcement yet.

2020 End of Season / Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mavs lost the game when they had 2 back to back possession where they rushed down the court and luka didnt even touch the ball. Doesnt help luka was then pissed and let Morris take a wide open 3.
    7 point swing
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Yep had multiple cracks at it down 4 and couldn't convert, slipped away from them there
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Lol bev misses 2 ft where dame when you need him
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Nuggets Jazz go to overtime
          C's Sixers goes down to the last minutes
          Mavs Clippers goes to the last minute
          Raps Nets empty the benches with many minutes to go

What a time to be a fan.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
            Nuggets Jazz go to overtime
            C's Sixers goes down to the last minutes
            Mavs Clippers goes to the last minute
            Raps Nets empty the benches with many minutes to go

What a time to be a fan.
            the Celtics are going to definitely drop a game or two that is my prediction.. mavs may snag a game.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

the Celtics are going to definitely drop a game or two that is my prediction.. mavs may snag a game.
              I would be surprised if the Mavs got swept, they got enough to take at least one game

Doncic really is built different. That guy has GOAT potential
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Just finished watching the Jazz/Nuggets game. MItchell obviously was phenomenal but that backcourt violation with a minute left cost them the game. What the hell was he thinking?

I'm still not sold on the Nuggets. Mitchell bailed them out tonight. And their best player Jamal Murray was phenomenal hitting clutch shots after clutch shots. Murray is probably the most underrated player in the NBA. He'd look good in Raptor red.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• nba_4_life wrote: View Post

clearly 8 vs 5
                  If a Clippers vs Lakers WCF doesn’t happen, some zebras are getting fired.

Comment

• Hayward got hurt in that Celtics game - haven't heard how bad but seemed like an ankle sprain. If Embiid keeps balling out (and the 76ers stop forgetting he exists in the 4th Q), wonder if that narrows the margins enough for an upset.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

If a Clippers vs Lakers WCF doesn’t happen, some zebras are getting fired.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

I only caught the first half highlights of the Celtics vs Sixers game, but it had me thinking Sixers were going to get blown away the next game. Boston's perimeter defense was great and Sixers took a bunch of bail out 3's, which last night they converted.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post

I would be surprised if the Mavs got swept, they got enough to take at least one game

Doncic really is built different. That guy has GOAT potential
                          before the kawhi trade I was hoping we would trade derozan for him.. i remember seeing him in Europe and thought he could be the next big thing.. although I thought he would more be playing as a small forward (point forward)... but yeah

Comment

• The Glove has the Raptors going to the Finals again.

Comment

• Looks like more and more analysts are jumping on the Raptors bandwagon

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                                Looks like more and more analysts are jumping on the Raptors bandwagon
                                Raptors made soooo many of them look like idiots last season, and followed that up by doing the same this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X