No announcement yet.

2020 End of Season / Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bucks down 10 late to a Magic team playing without Isaac, Gordon and MCW?
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Bucks down 13 with 4 minutes left.

The real fear for them losing this game is knowing Giannis is trapped in the bubble with Masai.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
        Bucks down 13 with 4 minutes left.

The real fear for them losing this game is knowing Giannis is trapped in the bubble with Masai.
        Giannis will be bummed out if they lose, Masai will be there to comfort him.

Comment

• Orlando is playing Giannis perfectly and the other guys are not stepping up. I think loosing Brogdon was a big mistake.

Comment

• For a historically defensive team, the Bucks let Ross cut his way through the paint multiple times

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Giannis will be bummed out if they lose, Masai will be there to comfort him.
              Masai: "Im just saying you could do better"
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                Orlando is playing Giannis perfectly and the other guys are not stepping up. I think loosing Brogdon was a big mistake.
                they had already made the mistake of Bledsoe. I agree with you though ... they should have sucked it up kept brogdon..... and dropped bledsoe or even traded him... it completely messes there spacing up.. brogdon was actually scary even when he was injured last year

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Toronto is Kawhis LA for Giannis, Masai, Ibaka & Siakam, a significant Greek community, international team.
                  Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• It will be interesting which teams chemistry will strengthen or blow up being this close quarters with their teammates.

The Raptors since DeMar and Lowry era have been close knit groups, hopefully everyone is coping with the unusual circumstances.

Comment

• Budenholzer is a madman. Why the absolute fuck did he play Giannis just 34 minutes in a playoff game they were trailing the whole way?
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

lmao. Orlando didn't even need the "DJ Augustin Game" yet. Bucks fans sphincters have to be hermetically sealed right now.

Comment

• The "We Believe Magic" Let's Go!
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                            Budenholzer is a madman. Why the absolute fuck did he play Giannis just 34 minutes in a playoff game they were trailing the whole way?
                            Thats his flaw. He is a damn good coach, but he barely changes his rotation even when he absolutely should.

Comment

• Awesome win by Orlando! I hope Gordon is back next game for them... Something just seems off about the Bucks. They have been disinterested since entering the bubble. I assume they will beat Orlando, but play this way against Miami and it's a different story

Comment

• Magic are one of the worst 3-pt shooting teams, IIRC. And they went OFF today. lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X