2020 End of Season / Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saints91 wrote: View Post
    Awesome win by Orlando! I hope Gordon is back next game for them... Something just seems off about the Bucks. They have been disinterested since entering the bubble. I assume they will beat Orlando, but play this way against Miami and it's a different story
    Korver didn't spew out BS. There is truth to it, the Bucks aren't right and look frustrated on the court.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      Magic are one of the worst 3-pt shooting teams, IIRC. And they went OFF today. lol.
      they were in the bottom third of the league but not the worst. closer to 25th out of 32. Not great at all but not the worst.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Korver didn't spew out BS. There is truth to it, the Bucks aren't right and look frustrated on the court.
        Bucks are just not playing that hard. And their body language is terrible. It was the same issue when the Raps lost Game 1 to the Magic last year. Nurse ripped into them..... and the rest is history. Bucks will come out ultra physical next game and probably start rolling from there.

Comment

• the bucks lost there mojo.. they were on a mission before and now they don't know what to do with themselves... in many ways the raptors benefit because they always came into this year with something to prove. They were dogged down so much last year and even more so after they lost Kawhi.. so in my opinion they came in not only trying to defend as champions but also in many ways with still a lot to prove that they weren't just champions as a result of kawhi.

If we make the finals a lot of sorry media will come out.. but ultimately if we win it will be historic. I don't care what anyone says.. bubble or no bubble . These guys came in focused year round and are showing that they want this.

Comment

Bucks are just not playing that hard. And their body language is terrible. It was the same issue when the Raps lost Game 1 to the Magic last year. Nurse ripped into them..... and the rest is history. Bucks will come out ultra physical next game and probably start rolling from there.
            Raptors lost by 3, Bucks lost by double digits. They'll definitely win the series, but not playing hard and looking disinterested isn't a good thing in the Playoffs, even if its the first game.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

they were in the bottom third of the league but not the worst. closer to 25th out of 32. Not great at all but not the worst.
              I said "one of the worst". Magic are 26th out of 30 in 3P%. Definitely one of the worst.

Comment

that is true but they also had kawhi.

Honestly we made some mistakes but overall we still came in playing. We literally lost by 3 points and it was really a miss communication near the end. Could have played better but yeah..

The bucks look like they aren'te ven having fun

Comment

I said "one of the worst". Magic are 26th out of 30 in 3P%. Definitely one of the worst.
                  I'm trying to lie to my self to make my self feel better

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Raptors lost by 3, Bucks lost by double digits. They'll definitely win the series, but not playing hard and looking disinterested isn't a good thing in the Playoffs, even if its the first game.
                    exactly!

very different

Comment

• Steve Clifford is a very underrated coach in the NBA. Guy really knows how to put together a defensive plan. No Jonathan Isaac, no Aaron Gordon. No problem!

Watched the second half of that game. Magic were just on sync defensively. Giannis couldn't really do anything.. and the rest of their team is so mediocre. I can't say the Magic will win the series just yet.. but I think they have a chance to. If they keep just doing what they did today. Bud is really bad at making adjustments.

Comment

I'm trying to lie to my self to make my self feel better
                        A True Toronto Fan doesn't have to do that anymore. #WeTheChamps, bruh.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                          Budenholzer is a madman. Why the absolute fuck did he play Giannis just 34 minutes in a playoff game they were trailing the whole way?
                          because he doesn't adjust

Comment

A True Toronto Fan doesn't have to do that anymore. #WeTheChamps, bruh.
                            true true.. sometimes you remember the years of pain anguish and abuse

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                              Steve Clifford is a very underrated coach in the NBA. Guy really knows how to put together a defensive plan. No Jonathan Isaac, no Aaron Gordon. No problem!

Watched the second half of that game. Magic were just on sync defensively. Giannis couldn't really do anything.. and the rest of their team is so mediocre. I can't say the Magic will win the series just yet.. but I think they have a chance to. If they keep just doing what they did today. Bud is really bad at making adjustments.
                              Its still early....

But not in Milwaukee.

To your earlier question... I think both upper and lower sphincters are pretty damn tight in Cream City right now.
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

true true.. sometimes you remember the years of pain anguish and abuse

Comment

Working...
                                X