• Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post

the shot helps

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Its still early....

But not in Milwaukee.

To your earlier question... I think both upper and lower sphincters are pretty damn tight in Cream City right now.
      i hope you both are right... i think magic can get another game but I will hold off

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
        gordon hayward being down also doesn't help the celts
        Oh, it does help the Celts. It gives them an excuse why they lost to us in the second round.

I'll take another asterisk championship.... thank you very much.

Comment

• Thsts a Big blow for Boston

Comment

• I hate Boston fans.... asses think they'll be better without Hayward. Reason one less mouth to feed.

Comment

• Also, one less body to defend for the Sixers or us, if they get there. Way easier team to defend now.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                I hate Boston fans.... asses think they'll be better without Hayward. Reason one less mouth to feed.
                There is some truth to that. Tatum can go full Kobe mode and get into a rhythm. Kemba & Smart also need more shots.

Comment

• Smart can go ahead and shoot more. Please do

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                    Bucks down 10 late to a Magic team playing without Isaac, Gordon and MCW?
                    Plus Fournier was a no show

Comment

• Tmac2darak wrote: View Post

Plus Fournier was a no show
                      He hit three 3's late in the fourth quarter. They needed him.

Comment

• Best. Team Social Media. Tweet. Ever. (or at least for now)

Comment

• the Bucks now remind me of the that Mavs team that lost to the we believe GSW in 2007 (i think)

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

There is some truth to that. Tatum can go full Kobe mode and get into a rhythm. Kemba & Smart also need more shots.
                            Idk man, Haywards had a really good season. Hes got a nice mix of scoring and facilitating which is pretty rare on the wing. Much more of a complete offensive player than Brown or Smart. Plus it means a lot more minutes for some of the bench wings - as a Raptors fan that makes me very happy.

The bit about Tatum is interesting though, the stage is set for him to pop off in a big way and he has the talent to follow through - that scares me.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post

Idk man, Haywards had a really good season. Hes got a nice mix of scoring and facilitating which is pretty rare on the wing. Much more of a complete offensive player than Brown or Smart. Plus it means a lot more minutes for some of the bench wings - as a Raptors fan that makes me very happy.

The bit about Tatum is interesting though, the stage is set for him to pop off in a big way and he has the talent to follow through - that scares me.
                              Would be easier to contain Tatum now.

Comment

• Hahaha bucks. Are the bucks the new frozen era raptors? Is bud the white casey? Is FVV their lebron?
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                                X