2020 End of Season / Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post

Idk man, Haywards had a really good season. Hes got a nice mix of scoring and facilitating which is pretty rare on the wing. Much more of a complete offensive player than Brown or Smart. Plus it means a lot more minutes for some of the bench wings - as a Raptors fan that makes me very happy.

The bit about Tatum is interesting though, the stage is set for him to pop off in a big way and he has the talent to follow through - that scares me.
    kemba has been having knee issues too so it will be interesting indeed... i see this still as our most difficult test similar to last year's Philly squad. that's said this makes significantly tips things in our favor

Comment

• Tuned in in time for the TNT pregame for Lakers-Blazers, and, well... Barkley's going to Barkle. That was kind of wild even for him.

Comment

• Major march madness vibes today. Will both 1 seed drop a game to an unranked mid major?
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Danny Green 0 for 4 from downtown in the first quarter - that's the playoff form that we remember.

Comment

• Lakers better learn to shoot better soon

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
              Danny Green 0 for 4 from downtown in the first quarter - that's the playoff form that we remember.
              The few times I have seen him play this year he has been trash. A blessing in disguise he didn't stay with us.

Comment

• HogieTime wrote: View Post

The few times I have seen him play this year he has been trash. A blessing in disguise he didn't stay with us.
                Loved his podcasts, his defense and as a professional, but unfortunately he seems to have a pattern of not shooting well late in the season.

Comment

• Go Blazers !

Comment

• wow Portland!
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• What a fucking day!! Both lakers and bucks may just come back and win in 5 but this is so fun.
                      The last thing you want is the underdog getting some confidence and we got that twice today.

Comment

• Fun Blazers 4th quarter come-back

Comment

• That halfcourt 3 from dame was a dagger and the lakers didnt even know it

Comment

• It's fun being able to slander top seeds who lost Game 1
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Lakers continue to miss 3s as per usual and Lillard and McCollum torched them as expected.

Game 2 will be interesting for the Bucks and Lakers.

Comment

• I knew it. LMFAO

Comment

Working...
                                X