2020 End of Season / Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chris wrote: View Post

according to dan devine, their offence has quietly been one of the worst in the league since the all-star break, and far worse than that in the re-start.

since all-star break is an admittedly pretty small sample size in this abbreviated season, but they had an absolute cake schedule to start so their overall offensive numbers are somewhat inflated i think.

i think there is legit cause for concern if you're a laker fan. they should get by portland but i'd be worried about next round. i actually thought the lakers offense was even worse than it looked last night and was buoyed by a parade to the free-throw line, particularly in the 2nd Q and start of 4th.
    I agree, there's a chance the Lakers might be broken. The roster has been thoroughly Lebron'd. Still, I'd give him and AD the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise. Those guys should still be able to win a couple rounds just on their own. Lebron has never lost in the 1st round. We've been saying "maybe this is the year" for a while now - he keeps proving otherwise.

But then again, maybe this is the year
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• AD has never proven himself in the playoffs and he was the number one option on a team that struggled to even get in most years. Even when they got him i wasnt sold that he would be able to play at a superstar level in the playoffs.
      AD has to prove that he can actually play in the playoffs before we can anoint him a superstar.
      Embiid and Jokic have had more playoff performances then him and have been in the league much less time
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
        AD has never proven himself in the playoffs and he was the number one option on a team that struggled to even get in most years. Even when they got him i wasnt sold that he would be able to play at a superstar level in the playoffs.
        AD has to prove that he can actually play in the playoffs before we can anoint him a superstar.
        Embiid and Jokic have had more playoff performances then him and have been in the league much less time
        I'd say he has played at a superstar level in the Playoffs, hes been there twice and averaged over 30 and 10 both times, but of course it never led anywhere.

Comment

• The Sixers D is horrible. Its going to a sweep if they can’t make adjustments.

it was basically Tatum, And three junk bench players and they couldn’t slow Tatum down.

Comment

• One has to think that the Sixers are going to go through some major changes this offseason, right?

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
              One has to think that the Sixers are going to go through some major changes this offseason, right?
              Opportunity there for the Raptors???

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                One has to think that the Sixers are going to go through some major changes this offseason, right?
                thats been the case for the past 3 seasons. now they may use simmons injury as an excuse. hard to see bret brown not being fired though.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post

Opportunity there for the Raptors???
                  who do you want from that team??? Simmonds or Embiid?

Comment

• nba_4_life wrote: View Post

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Thing about this Clippers team is their defence was supposed to be amazing with that personnel. It's just...pretty good?

Is Doc Rivers overrated?
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

joel greek freak siakam future raptors front court lol

Comment

• nba_4_life wrote: View Post

simmons at point would be interesting but i'd almost rather have embiid.. simmons is more gettable though because of the injury right now.

Comment

• The Mavs are gonna be scary. I'm getting early Warriors vibes. They have their Steph Curry in Luka.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                              Thing about this Clippers team is their defence was supposed to be amazing with that personnel. It's just...pretty good?

Is Doc Rivers overrated?
                              I think Rivers is overrated, has not accomplished much other than one championship coaching an stacked celtics team with four hall of famers.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                                The Mavs are gonna be scary. I'm getting early Warriors vibes. They have their Steph Curry in Luka.
                                they are fun to watch as well. tonight their bench performed extremely well, and luka keeps on breaking nba records

Comment

Working...
                                X