• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m going for the Mavs, a first round exit for Clippers would be amazing

Comment

• Wow, the Nuggets are getting absolutely crushed. I’m surprised
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Well, the Nuggets are just getting humiliated right now. Down 39 late in the 4th lol. Jazz are about to be up 2-1 in the series - really should be 3-0 if not for Mitchell's backcourt violation in Game 1. Smh.

I picked the Jazz to win this series in 6 even without Conley because 1. the Nuggets are overrated and 2. because the the Jazz have the two best players in this series in Mitchell and Gobert and they are showing it right now.

Thoughts on your Nuggets? bertarapsfan
        Last edited by The Great One; Fri Aug 21, 2020, 06:17 PM.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
          So... What could be a seminal moment in the late game ....Clips vs Mavs tonight.

Who ya got ?

Luca and the Mavs
          or
          PG and Kawhi and Sweet Lou and a bunch of overhyped role players on the Clips ?

In the Euro leagues, at 18, Doncic likely had death threats and batterys hurled at him on a nightly basis.
          This isn't going to phase him a bit.

Just to watch LA sphincters tighten ... taking the Mavs.
          Still bugs me KP getting kicked out of game 1. Conspiracy "Lakers/Clippers western conference finals" theorists come out.

Could be up 2-0

Comment

• wish I didn't have to wait for the Mavs/Clippers. I'm not overly excited about watching the Sixer/Celtics match.

Comment

• happy to see Mike Conley have a big game. Just ask FVV Having a baby makes you better.

Comment

• Tmac2darak wrote: View Post

Still bugs me KP getting kicked out of game 1. Conspiracy "Lakers/Clippers western conference finals" theorists come out.

Could be up 2-0
                Can’t take the Mavs for three reasons.

Refs.
                Mavs are bad in close games.
                Kawhi.

Comment

• Philly giving up two dunks to start the game. What a start for the Sixers.

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post

Here's another good one: Sixers had the 3rd overall pick in the 2017 draft. Got greedy, traded up to No 1 to draft Markelle Fultz, who turned out to be a bust. The player that got picked 3rd (the very pick they had): Tatum, who's now the very player killing them in the playoffs.

That's the basketball gods punishment right there for tanking and losing on purpose for so long, rather than trying to win and develop your young players. Still a few more games to go but "the process" looks to be falling apart at the moment.
                    Here are another couple doozies:

They drafted Jahil Okafor over Kristaps Porzingis.
                    They trade Jrue Holiday for Nerlens Noel.

*Edit---In fairness Okafor was projected to go 2nd in almost all mocks. But still. You are right this is the basketball gods at work.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post

Here are another couple doozies:

They drafted Jahil Okafor over Kristaps Porzingis.
                      They trade Jrue Holiday for Nerlens Noel.

*Edit---In fairness Okafor was projected to go 2nd in almost all mocks. But still. You are right this is the basketball gods at work.
                      Wow.
                      They clearly have no vision or plan at all.
                      Drafting Jah and trading for Noel when they already have Embiid.
                      Imagine how we were all wondering what they'd do with all those centers? Play them together?
                      76ers is a mess.

Comment

• What a finish to Boston/Philly game

Comment

• God dammit Philly chokes again
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                            God dammit Philly chokes again
                            Couple horrible turnovers from Milton and Embiid. But they should have won that game by 10 - they just can’t make shots.

Comment

• Chris Webber is a horrible announcer. I disagree with all his takes.

Comment

• This Mavs-Clippers series is thoroughly convincing me that the Clippers are a punk-azz team. Count me among the fans here that would be happy to see the Mavs take the Clippers down.

Comment

Working...
                                X