2020 End of Season / Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Have one more win then your boy Embiid and are still very much in the series. Embiid is already planning where tp go get 2 litres of shirley temples and 10 chick fill a sandwhiches after he gets swept.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Bucks and Giannis looking pretty darn good
      If we get by the Celtics, we need to get by the Bucks as well so I can keep fantasizing about Masai bringing him to Toronto

In any event Toronto is going to look a lot different in a few short seasons when Serge, Marc and Kyle will all be gone
      That's a lot of talent to replace but a heck of a lot of money to do it with. Masai needs to land a whale.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
        Bucks and Giannis looking pretty darn good
        If we get by the Celtics, we need to get by the Bucks as well so I can keep fantasizing about Masai bringing him to Toronto

In any event Toronto is going to look a lot different in a few short seasons when Serge, Marc and Kyle will all be gone
        That's a lot of talent to replace but a heck of a lot of money to do it with. Masai needs to land a whale.
        looking how brogdan is playing against the heat, really makes you think the big mistake that they did not extending him...possibly costed them a championship

Comment

• Brogdon was their second best player. I was always nervous when he came in the game.

Comment

• First round has been a bit disappointing so far. Philly, OKC and Indiana have all shit the bed
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
              First round has been a bit disappointing so far. Philly, OKC and Indiana have all shit the bed
              Too many hateable teams in the West. Hard to root for Harden and Westbrook to take out one of the LA's but that's what I'm doing.
              Would have been great to see Utah or Denver or Dallas pull off an upset.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                Bucks and Giannis looking pretty darn good

Not likely a heck of a lot of money to do it with. More like one max slot, barely, with maybe a few million to spare if Fred comes in reasonably priced.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Shai with the clutch go-ahead shot!

Comment

• I have an important question for you all:

It seems like James Harden is starting to lose his hair. I pictured him with a shaved head and thought he would look like Kimo Slice.

Can one of you tecky kids make a pic of kimbo with James Harden’s face for me?

Comment

• Dort in the Houston/OKC game with one of the loudest 8-and-8 statlines in some time.

Comment

• Portland leading lakers 42-40 with 6 minutes to the half.
                        But lakers gifted with free throws 22-5 already.
                        #crooked NBA you gotta play against the refs too

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                          I have an important question for you all:

It seems like James Harden is starting to lose his hair. I pictured him with a shaved head and thought he would look like Kimo Slice.

Can one of you tecky kids make a pic of kimbo with James Harden’s face for me?
                          Would be pretty close from the beard perspective but I'd guess Harden is taller and lighter. Didn't know that Kimbo died in 2016 at age 42

Comment

• Lakers have 31 FTA in the first half

Comment

Lakers have 31 FTA in the first half
                              And now leading 93-88 to begin the 4Q
                              It's hard to win 5 on 8

Comment

Lakers have 31 FTA in the first half
                                Absurd. Then they wonder how come other fanbases despise them so much.

Comment

Working...
                                X