Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lakers is just LeBron and AD.
    They have no bench.
    They have a lot veterans for sure, but they're mostly cut from their previous teams and for good reasons.
    I don't understand why people keep saying they're a deep team.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
      Lakers is just LeBron and AD.
      They have no bench.
      They have a lot veterans for sure, but they're mostly cut from their previous teams and for good reasons.
      People don't, they say the Clippers are deep. But Lou and Trez are overrated role players imho. Harrell is just Clint Capela who doesn't even have a job anymore in Houston. Lou is good for 20 points very few games with far fewer in between and no defence at any time.

The Lakers role players just have to defend and make open shots as needed, which they're generally able to do. The Lakers defence has been very good at times.

One criticism of the Lakers is the lack of a 3rd star/scorer that most championship teams have, but I don't see anyone in the west who can put the clamps on both Lebron and AD so I'm not sure that'll actually be an issue until they meet the Raptors in the Finals.
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Porzingis is out again tonight smh. Need another monster game from Luka and their shooters
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• BB fired in Philly. Timely interview that took place in March between Jimmy & JJ.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
            Porzingis is out again tonight smh. Need another monster game from Luka and their shooters
            It's time for LA to glue Kawhi to Luka. Kid is 100% phenomenal.

Comment

Porzingis is out again tonight smh. Need another monster game from Luka and their shooters
              Zinger is just so unreliable. Hope they get a proper team built around Luka, will be a treat for NBA fans to see him succeed.

I've been impressed by Seth Curry in the Dallas games. He's a lot more than a spot up shooter, has a good range of skills & is good off the bounce. Constant movement like Rip Hamilton.
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
                Lakers is just LeBron and AD.
                They have no bench.
                Lakers' Davis doesn't return to Game 4 vs. Trail Blazers due to back spasms

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

Zinger is just so unreliable. Hope they get a proper team built around Luka, will be a treat for NBA fans to see him succeed.

I've been impressed by Seth Curry in the Dallas games. He's a lot more than a spot up shooter, has a good range of skills & is good off the bounce. Constant movement like Rip Hamilton.
                  I like Seth in this series too. The way Carlisle is using him is smart, and puts the opposing defence on their toes. I feel like if a guy like Matt Thomas was deployed like that for us it would help our half court offence quite a bit

Comment

Porzingis is out again tonight smh.
                    Jesus Christ. Might be time to move him. Dude is so unreliable.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• This whole Luka/Bird comparison is so dumb and lazy. The only similarities that Luka and Bird have is they're both WHITE. Luka is like a LeBron/Harden hybrid.

You know who plays like Bird? Kawhi.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

People don't, they say the Clippers are deep. But Lou and Trez are overrated role players imho. Harrell is just Clint Capela who doesn't even have a job anymore in Houston. Lou is good for 20 points very few games with far fewer in between and no defence at any time.

The Lakers role players just have to defend and make open shots as needed, which they're generally able to do. The Lakers defence has been very good at times.

One criticism of the Lakers is the lack of a 3rd star/scorer that most championship teams have, but I don't see anyone in the west who can put the clamps on both Lebron and AD so I'm not sure that'll actually be an issue until they meet the Raptors in the Finals.
                        One team that has the answer for both AD and LeBron is the Heat.

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post

I like Seth in this series too. The way Carlisle is using him is smart, and puts the opposing defence on their toes. I feel like if a guy like Matt Thomas was deployed like that for us it would help our half court offence quite a bit
                          Mavs has good talent evaluators.
                          Even Burke wasn't used in philly, but that's more on Brown of course

Comment

• Jamal Murray is ballin, a 360 layup was so sexy
                            Last edited by nba_4_life; Tue Aug 25, 2020, 08:42 PM.

Comment

• MPJ is terrible defender
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• the back and forth between mitchell and murray is very entertaining

Comment

Working...
                                X