X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamal is nice!
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Good on Murray. We’re gonna have two Game 6’s on the same day as our Game 1 lol
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Murray is underrated and Jokic is overrated.
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Dallas is down by 19 after first quarter.... lets see if Doncic will be able to bring them back

Comment

• Clippers 76-52 at halftime. Who do they think they are, the Raptors?

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
              Murray is underrated and Jokic is overrated.
              Murray was sublime. Malone finally got Milsap off the floor which helped their defense immensely. Jokic was hot early, too. Gutsy win.

But probably not sustainable. Took Jikic’s best quarter ever (?) and Murray going nuclear to squeak out a win. Utah is better coached and better constructed and Denver is short handed. If I’m Malone, think I’m sending Milsap to the bench and starting Dozer just to take away the massive liability Milsap is on defense - maybe you can find some time to get him a few minutes here and there. And Jokic has to play 42+ minutes - they can’t send Plumlee out there.
              Last edited by slaw; Tue Aug 25, 2020, 11:47 PM.

Comment

• It's a dirty play. Period.

Can't believe I'm saying this but I'm all in on LeBron and the Lakers in the West this year. They're the only team in the West that can challenge the Flippers. Show me how great you are LeBron.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                  Murray is underrated and Jokic is overrated.
                  I've been sayin this for over a year, Jamal Murray is the Nuggets best player.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                    It's a dirty play. Period.
                    I don't see enough to tell whether it was intentional. Accidents happen. Everything looks far worse when slowing it down.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

https://stats.nba.com/players/tradit...PerMode=Totals

Standings have shifted a bit with the extra games played yesterday.

Actually, here's the link filtered to exclude yesterday's games.

https://stats.nba.com/players/tradit...08%2F23%2F2020
                      Thank u v much sir!! Excellent work!

Crazy that is crazy. Ig bcz we played the Nets???? Still insane tho. I would've thought Kawhi's b higher, but, ig they hav lost games 2 the Mavs and stuf...

Also is our 150 point non OT game irrelevant now bcz the Clips got 153 last nite???

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

I don't see enough to tell whether it was intentional. Accidents happen. Everything looks far worse when slowing it down.
                        Yes, a common play in basketball is to make a bee line from Morris' position on the court and run directly behind the opposing point guard and then awkwardly extend one leg out at an acute angle so that your foot 'accidentally' lands on the guy's injured ankle. LOL. Of course it was intentional. It may not have been intentional in the sense it was planned but there was no basketball play being made there.

Comment

• Pacers fired mcmillian. Weird move he has been really good for them. Never got a chance to coach these guys at full health. If I'm a team with a vacancy mcmillian is at the top of my list
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                            Pacers fired mcmillian. Weird move he has been really good for them. Never got a chance to coach these guys at full health. If I'm a team with a vacancy mcmillian is at the top of my list
                            it's weirder because they extended him last week.

but what have you done for me lately

Comment

• I haven't watched closely, but McMillan seems like a very Dwane Casey type of coach. His team plays hard and pretty well, but his career playoff record is abysmal and Indy fans generally don't like him from what I gather. May be a case of trying to replace a pretty good coach with a better coach. Still, tough for McMillan because Indy's had health issues for quite a while. They've had a hard time building any kind of year over year momentum.

Morris is a dumb ass. This is well known. It's a weird play but somebody hunting an ankle injury almost always is. Think of the Kawhi incident with Pachulia - what if Morris successfully got his foot under Luka's bum ankle and the NBA lost Luka for a year? This would be huge, the only difference now is that Morris was unsuccessful so this is mostly laughed at and his intent is debated. But going after a guys ankles in basketball is basically a cross check to the head in hockey - it's just way harder to be definitive about intent.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• As for the boycott talk. How does not playing create more attention than what they are doing now? Also, was the expectation that this would be solved in a month?
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X